The headmistress of the Indian school where poisoned lunches killed 22 students is on the run.
Local police chief Sujit Kumar said authorities are looking for the principal, who was not named, and her husband for questioning.
The students started vomiting soon after their first bite of rice and potatoes Tuesday at the school in the northeastern state of Bihar. Some fainted.
On Thursday, 25 people remained hospitalized - including 24 students and the school's cook, whose accounts of the incident are under scrutiny.
Bihar state Education Minister P.K. Shahi said the children were poisoned by an insecticide that was in the food.
In Mississippi, you will never be denied a colossal soda or huge restaurant portion because of a city ordinance.
Gov. Phil Bryant signed a law preventing counties, districts and towns from enacting rules that limit portion sizes. It follows New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg's attempt to ban the sale of large, sugary drinks in the city - a move that fizzled when a judge blocked the effort.
The Mississippi measure was dubbed the "Anti-Bloomberg" bill.
The new law says only the state legislature has the authority to regulate the sale and marketing of food on a statewide basis.