Coffee klatsch
June 18th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

« Previous entry
  1. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

June 19, 2012 at 5:19 pm |
  2. Mildred

Good morning... I'm on hold while the UPS center is double checking that my package (new shoes) is on hold like they said it would be on Friday...

June 18, 2012 at 12:11 pm |
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@MG

Pretty shoes, practical shoes, summer sandals?? I was never much of a shoe person until they told me I am limited to wearing the same pair of shoes (different colors) pretty much every day, *large sigh* I miss pretty shoes, low heel shoes, sandals, flip flops, I miss tham all terribly.

June 18, 2012 at 12:21 pm |
      • Mildred

Pretty shoes to go with a costume I have (and am constantly updating).

Here's a link to the Amazon page I ordered from: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0028MIDQQ/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

Where do you work that they limit what style of shoes you're able to wear? In some places I can understand it for safety reasons...

June 18, 2012 at 12:30 pm |
        • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Mil

Whoa, those are fancy schmancy! What kind of costume and for what occassion may I ask? As for my footwear, I have to wear a brace on one foot most days, so I have to find strechy tennis shoes to fit it. Easy Spirit, oh so comfortable, but would like to switch it out once in a while...it's doctors orders not work. :(

June 18, 2012 at 1:19 pm |
        • MicheleG™

The Bordello???? Wow!

June 18, 2012 at 1:54 pm |
    • JainaJade@Mildred

I am a shoe person but have a hard time finding ones to fit my abused dancer feet. I have narrow heels, high arches, and a fat foot front....

June 18, 2012 at 2:23 pm |
  3. MicheleG™

Moderated right out of the gate. All I did was include some Gershwin lyrics....summertime and the living is easy.....

June 18, 2012 at 11:50 am |
    • MicheleG™

Welllll ANYway.....GOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOORRRRNING!

June 18, 2012 at 11:51 am |
  4. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™

It's Monday, again, what can I say? Saturday I smoked a brisket and it was sooooo good. I never did get around to making the cherry cobbler though as I remembered that the oven is kaput, so I did make the apple baked beans and used the grill to bake them. Yesterday was marinated grilled pork loin and a ginormous steamed artichoke! Artichoke always makes me think of summer, not sure why. Also went out to support the local economy yesterday and purchased new stainless/gas range, and new stainless microwave.

June 18, 2012 at 11:25 am |
    • Mildred

With that much food... did anyone miss the cobbler? I know that happens to friends of mine every year at Thanksgiving. It's always a different thing that is forgotten/not ready- and one year they even forgot the turkey! But there's always so much good food that no one misses the forgotten item (even the turkey!).

June 18, 2012 at 12:32 pm |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@MG

So you think 6.62 lbs of brisket was too much huh? LOL Actually, hubs loves it and he is a very healthy (or not so much) eater. We froze most of the leftovers in baggies in portions for 2-3 for the future. The pork loin will get some of it frozen too. I try to cook on the weekends as I'm just too tired during the week. This way I have 'real' food and won't turn to the processed stuff (yuk).

June 18, 2012 at 12:40 pm |
        • Mildred

6.26 lbs for how many people? *chuckle*

June 18, 2012 at 12:46 pm |
        • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@MG

TWO!! I did as the 'bible" (bbq kind) told me to, and RH of course. A whole flat brisket doesn't come in a Small!

June 18, 2012 at 1:00 pm |
  5. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Good morning everyone! Looks like the Heat is on, and in more ways than one! ;)

Anyway, I hope everyone is surviving the sun out there. Anyone want me to fire up the Stone for some iced creams?

June 18, 2012 at 9:24 am |
  6. JainaJade

Good morning! Rather dreary here in the DMV, wishing for some Denver weather

June 18, 2012 at 9:12 am |
  7. Truth™

Good morning all!

How is everyone doing today?

Supposed to hit 100 in Denver today. Who needs this stuff...

June 18, 2012 at 8:33 am |
  8. RichardHead

Good Monday Morning Chumarinos--It's Monday again...UGH !! WD made coffee and we have Large blueberry muffins on the table. 350 miles till I see the Houston skyline. A late Happy Birthday to Ms.P–Have Fun this week. Everyone enjoy your day and stay safe. :))

June 18, 2012 at 6:14 am |