Coffee klatsch
June 1st, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. RichardHead

Good Sunday Morning Homies....WD and I are busy,busy this morning getting ready for a trip to some new territory. Look Out Peach State,we are headed your way. It should be exciting with New watering holes for WD and New highways and construction for me. It should be fun. Hope you all are having a Great Weekend.

June 3, 2012 at 9:31 am |
    • MicheleG™

Sounds like Jawja is on Your Mind......(that reminds me of a song)

June 3, 2012 at 10:33 am |
    • AleeD from Home Sweet Home@Rich

Happy Sunday! Are you shopping for a new route to replace one of your others? Hot-Lanta is my kinda town (but I'd love to visit Savannah someday).

June 3, 2012 at 4:24 pm |
      • RichardHead@AleeD

Hey Sista'.....My old company shut down our division so Blue,WD and I will now be pulling pumpkin orange trailers from Houston to Hotlanta. I told JBJ I can now get some GOOD Boiled peanuts for a change. I should be able to make 3 turns a week and still have a day and a half at home. The pay is better too, which is a good thing. How's things in The Sunshine State?

June 3, 2012 at 5:23 pm |
        • AleeD from Home Sweet Home@Rich

Hey Bro! I'm listening to Pandora playing "Funky Cold Medina" just as I saw your post. ~_~ Interesting. Hubby all "set to go and cut the lawn."

Punkin orange trailers, eh? What're you haulin'? Punkins or was that too obvious? BTW, what makes a bolled peanut "good?"

I didn't realize you were shutdown like that, man. ))))hugs(((( Congratulations on finding a better way to make more $$$. Love the American way.

June 3, 2012 at 5:38 pm |
        • RichardHead@AleeD

Did the lawn thing this morning. Kept hearing voices from within the old company about shutdowns looming so I had already put out feelers. A Good boiled peanut is made with special water and secret ingredients. Georgia's always tasted better to me for some reason. Have a Great week and will check on everyone when I can. Stay safe and knarly. :)))

June 3, 2012 at 5:46 pm |
        • AleeD from Home Sweet Home@Rich

Special water? Is that like the water they use in NY to make pizza? I've heard, I've experienced and I believe. *bows head penitently*

You are missed very much, Bro. Drive safely my friend.

June 3, 2012 at 5:55 pm |
  2. MicheleG™

Greets on a balmy Saturday AM out here in the wide open west!

June 2, 2012 at 12:58 pm |
  3. Queen of Everything

Afternoon! My vacation officially starts at 5pm and I can't wait!!!!

June 1, 2012 at 3:13 pm |
    • Truth™@Queen

Going to the great white north again?

June 1, 2012 at 5:10 pm |
      • Queen of Everything from the Castle@Truth

Yep, we're spending the week in Grand Bend, Ontario.

June 1, 2012 at 6:51 pm |
  4. MicheleG™

June 1, 2012 at 1:16 pm |
    • MicheleG™

Out on the High Desert it can get brutally windy. Really, REALLY windy.

June 1, 2012 at 1:19 pm |
  5. The Witty One@All

Boo-Yah! Just got listed in the Washington Business Journal as one of the top 50 places to work in DC.

I'm on the far right of the picture.

June 1, 2012 at 1:02 pm |
    • AleeD®@TWO

Then you're the one holding up a peace sign? Congratulations!!!!!

June 1, 2012 at 1:06 pm |
    • The Witty One@All

And yes, I need a haircut.

June 1, 2012 at 1:06 pm |
    • Truth™@TWO

Many congrats!
      Looks like a fun crowd, I can see how it would be a great place.

June 1, 2012 at 1:22 pm |
    • Mary Shannon

I like the attapersons, great concept.

June 1, 2012 at 1:31 pm |
    • Sir Biddle@TWO

Your boss Karen looks like she can have a mean streak. Congrats!

June 1, 2012 at 2:36 pm |
  6. Mildred

I got a free doughnut from Dunkin Donuts today!

June 1, 2012 at 12:01 pm |
  7. Mary Shannon

Just saw a quote that I really like and wanted to share here: “The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.”
    ― Albert Einstein

June 1, 2012 at 11:58 am |
    • MicheleG™

"Like"

June 1, 2012 at 12:29 pm |
    • Truth™@Mary

I like that. I think both of us have usually been pretty good at blazing our own paths. Not always easy, but I think we're both stronger for it.

June 1, 2012 at 12:39 pm |
  8. MicheleG™

Howdy ho an a FAB Friday! How is everyone's inner journies progressing?

June 1, 2012 at 11:30 am |
    • MicheleG™

ON a fab........(erk...)

June 1, 2012 at 11:33 am |
      • MicheleG™

I'm having semantic issues this fine morning. What's better: everyone's inner journey or everyone's inner journeys?

June 1, 2012 at 11:35 am |
        • Socrates™@MicheleG

Both are correct, in that ouor life is really a long, introspective journey, as we travel from birth to the hereafter, and upon wich we take many smaller, interconnected journies into our work, relationships and interests.

June 1, 2012 at 11:55 am |
        • MicheleG™

Thank you!

I was thinking about the several journeys we all take, either simultaneously or consecutively, and how those intersect and affect the same kinds of journeys in others we meet along the way.......

June 1, 2012 at 12:29 pm |
  9. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

It's Friday and it's RAINING! There's so much rain in the forecast that there's a flood watch until midnight tonight! Fun...

In other news, I just found out about (and joined) this thing called The (RED)RUSH GAMES. Basically playing video games against people in an effort to raise money to combat AIDS in Africa. Since I got the whole of next week without my bro and his wife, I'm going to take advantage of that! =)

June 1, 2012 at 9:36 am |
  10. RichardHead

Morning Everyone.....Sitting in class up in Dallas today....Boring !! Good to see my Lil' Buddy Jerv is still alive and kicking. Have a Great Weekend and Good Luck to Caroline today. Sending Good thoughts your way.

June 1, 2012 at 9:14 am |
    • Mary Shannon

Be a good student and don't forget to reward the teacher at the end. :-)

June 1, 2012 at 9:31 am |
      • RichardHead@Mary Shannon

I wish I had a nanner peel or an apple core–these videos are putting me to sleep. Yawn....

June 1, 2012 at 9:36 am |
  11. Sir Biddle

Mornign crew!

Good to see you back Jerv, hope all is well.

June 1, 2012 at 8:51 am |
  12. Mary Shannon

Happy Friday!!! Friday is always a welcome day even if this week was only 4 days long. Started with an early call with France and Slovakia, fun, fun. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

June 1, 2012 at 8:46 am |
  13. Caroline

Thanks aleeD, just gonna grab a quickie today,they called yesterday afternoon,i have a 10am appt w specialist. Wish me luck. Will check in with you all later,love xx

June 1, 2012 at 8:25 am |
    • Mary Shannon

Glad you got squeezed in early, Caroline, best of luck and we'll all be thinking of you.

June 1, 2012 at 8:44 am |
  14. AleeD®

WAKE UP!!!!
    Coffee's on and man is it strong today.

June 1, 2012 at 6:46 am |