Coffee klatsch
March 30th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Rick Pitino@Kat

I'm sending a Large Pot of Burgoo over to the Louisville Cards locker room at half time.....Would you like a bowl also?

March 31, 2012 at 6:56 pm |
    • Kat Kinsman

Only if it's got squirrel like it oughta!

April 1, 2012 at 1:42 am |
    • Jdizzle McHammerpants

Glad you guys calmed down. The Holocaust joke was mine. I do not apologize for it, though. A horrific time, for sure, FOR SURE. Sensitivity levels need to come down. Black, white, Irish, potato, c'mon. My pee smells like asparagus after I eat it.

Sorry for the family problems, Kat

April 1, 2012 at 2:39 pm |
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants

Dark humor is my thing. But love of everything piggybacks that. Can't express that enough

April 1, 2012 at 2:44 pm |
  2. RichardHead

Good Saturday Morning,Chumarinos....Those two weirdo's are still staring at me. EWWWW!! BIG Game Saturday for the State of Kentucky-Go Big Blue. Enjoy your weekend my friends.

March 31, 2012 at 11:01 am |
  3. Kat Kinsman

I can't believe I even have to type this sentence, but Holocaust jokes are never ever ever ever ever welcome here. EVER.

It's been taken down, but post anything like that again and you're banned.

To the rest of you - sorry.

March 30, 2012 at 4:48 pm |
    • AleeD®

Thank you for keeping it real, Kat. I'm glad I missed it.

March 31, 2012 at 1:37 pm |
    • RichardHead@Kat

So,We meet again. Take a look at your GOP Candidates thread,and YOU and the ModBots allow this type of crap to be posted. Who should be Banned? You can rag on me as much as you like about your time off during the weekend....yet ALL the regulars see it. Do we need Patience for this type of Crap? No,because the Majority of us know better,yet it is allowed on the weekend. I remember you calling me out for the same reason months ago and nothing has changed.
      So whose problem is this? Can we blame Dave while he is suppose to be under the Hood of the Engine? Let's Blame Bush or Obama,that seems to be the way to go. I've got an idea.....Whose Blog is this 24/7?

April 1, 2012 at 12:27 am |
      • RichardHead@Kat

Btw-WD made screen shots of these posts just in case they may disappear. Have a Great Weekend.

April 1, 2012 at 12:39 am |
      • Kat Kinsman

Yo. Dealing with a very, very sick family member right now. Not so much in the mood to get harped on about comments. Please take a deep breath and have some patience. I'd really truly appreciate it.

Thank you.

April 1, 2012 at 12:44 am |
        • RichardHead@Kat

Yo,I took many deep breaths before posting on all the threads. I'm sorry about your family. Sincerely Kat, this can wait till later. I hope everything turns out well for you and the family,this is what we are.

April 1, 2012 at 1:03 am |
        • Kat Kinsman

Thank you. My mother-in-law is 88 and fell and crushed her shoulder socket and upper arm into oblivion and she's too frail for the doctors to fix. She's always lived alone, and now she won't be able to, and it's all just awful. I can't do much for her, but am just trying to help my husband through. It's just all so sad.

Having a deep breath and a bit of Scotch now.

April 1, 2012 at 1:41 am |
        • RichardHead@Kat

Kat,
          Please have a Scotch for me also... I am so Sorry. March 31 is not a good day. Take care of the family please.

April 1, 2012 at 3:43 am |
  4. Truth™

How goes it all?
    And what is up with the two cult members at the top of the page? We need to highten security in the lounge, I am thinking...

March 30, 2012 at 2:07 pm |
    • AleeD®

Then it's Kool-aid in his cup.

March 30, 2012 at 2:10 pm |
    • The Invisible Man@Truth

The UFO will arrive at 23:42.35 on Highway 51 near The Lil' Alien Inn. Do Not be late. Check the mailbox across the street for a password.

March 30, 2012 at 2:47 pm |
      • Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

That's not where I was told to check.

Also; I was lied to.

March 30, 2012 at 3:07 pm |
        • The Invisible Man@Jdizz

We have Not announced the date,Yet. Who lied to you? Area 51 is rather large,wear good shoes.

March 30, 2012 at 3:20 pm |
  5. ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@Kat

Good morning. I have typed out 2 posts, and both went poof gone?? Are they in the queue?

March 30, 2012 at 11:34 am |
    • RichardHead

R U speaking Franch?

March 30, 2012 at 11:38 am |
      • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@RH

I dunno? I just wanted help from our new friend Chris to create a food itenerary...

March 30, 2012 at 12:16 pm |
    • AleeD®

Try changing your email address and post again.

March 30, 2012 at 12:20 pm |
    • Kat Kinsman

Nope. Not there!

March 30, 2012 at 4:51 pm |
  6. MicheleG™

Howdy Ho Ho HO! We are off to see the River for 4 days! I never bring my PC with me we we go out of town. I think of NOT having it from time to time as therapy because I'm on it way too much. (Point being, I won't pop up here again until later next week)

The photo reminds me of American Gothic by Grant Wood. (oil on beaverboard) FIRST thing I thought when I saw it.

March 30, 2012 at 10:42 am |
    • ™©JbJiNg!eŚ®™@MicheleG

Have a great time!

March 30, 2012 at 11:12 am |
      • MicheleG™

Thanks! I'm taking my camera and drawing tablet, too. Cheers!

March 30, 2012 at 11:26 am |
    • AleeD®

"Up the river without a good paddle?" asked the Dominatrix of the Dungeon.
      Buuuut seriously folks, have a great time and post pix please!

March 30, 2012 at 12:22 pm |
    • Mary Shannon

I thought the same thing about the picture!

March 30, 2012 at 2:37 pm |
  7. TX4UREXKARLENE

Hi everyone !!! OT tonight – 9 hours :-D I hope it goes by fast ! Hope everyone is well !

March 30, 2012 at 9:59 am |
  8. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Good morning everyone! Friday is upon us once again...

My brother REALLY needs to learn how to be more patient...especially when I'm trying to teach him to be just that by ignoring his incessant IMs about getting him coffee.

March 30, 2012 at 9:40 am |
  9. Mary Shannon

Happy Friday! I've got another horseback lesson late this afternoon, so that's a great way to cap off my week. And the manager is off next week, so there's something to look forward to on Monday!!!!

March 30, 2012 at 8:57 am |
  10. JainaJade

Good morning! It's FRIDAY :-D The boy has his bachelor party this weekend so I apologize in advance to the city of Baltimore for whatever him and them get in to.
    Meanwhile I'll be at home sewing my veil and getting the house ready for seder.

March 30, 2012 at 8:34 am |
  11. RichardHead

It's FRIDAY Kidz, YAY!!! I got my MAC back,with no winder in the back,left Dallas in the rearview mirror and have the coffee on,with fresh chilled OJ for all. WD is making Jumbo Blueberry muffins for y'all....should be ready in 20 minutes. Big NCAA weekend coming up..Cats vs. Wildcats-red vs. Blue. I think the winner will be Kentucky. :)) What's everybodies game plan for the weekend? Hope we all have nice weather for whatever we do. Go Baylor Lady Bears.

March 30, 2012 at 7:16 am |
    • AleeD®

Mornin' Bro & welcome back! Thanks for the joe breakfast. We're heading over to Tampa this weekend to do some shopping & get tix for the Red Green show on 4/5.

That reminds me, we need to get some duct tape....

March 30, 2012 at 7:23 am |
      • RichardHead@AleeD

Morning Sista'.....Your welcome. Better get two rolls of duct tape,just in case. That would be a fun show to attend.

March 30, 2012 at 7:27 am |
  12. Journey Marker

Nina & Harrison were not amused to discover RichardHead drank the last of their beloved Kopi Luwak ... again.

March 30, 2012 at 7:10 am |
    • RichardHead

MMMMMMMMM....Cat's AZZ Coffee.

March 30, 2012 at 7:20 am |
    • Kat Kinsman

As I just told SLT, I could not stop cackling putting that picture up. I think they can see through my soul.

March 30, 2012 at 9:15 am |