Coffee klatsch
March 16th, 2012

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. Sirius (Not the station but constellation)

an a happy day of the Irish to ya'll, hope you are wearing green today because the wee ones are out in full force making crabs jealous of their pincers. lol

March 17, 2012 at 1:15 pm |
  2. Sirius (not the station but the constellation)

Morning ya'll... Weekend Warrior dog star reporting for duty.

March 17, 2012 at 11:06 am |
  3. Jdizzle McHammerpants ♫♫

This just in:

Peyton Manning quietly worked out for Harbaugh and the Niners on Tuesday. Interesting.

That is all.

March 16, 2012 at 3:13 pm |
    • RH @ Jdizz

Dang, I forgot that it is Spring Break and all the Tools are in Mommies Basement and commenting. Makes me wonder about our next Generation and the way they spell or even think,if they have a Brain. The Peyton Tour was hectic on Tuesday, first Miami, then SF...continue to Tennessee, then Back to Denver. It's a Total Cluster.

March 16, 2012 at 7:29 pm |
  4. Queen of Everything from the Castle

Hey gang! It's a beautiful day in the Hoosier state. I took Thing 1 to the ENT doc yesterday and he will be going in on April 16th to get tubes in his ears. Hopefully this will curtail the ear infections. They also did a hearing yesterday and he does have a deficit in the right ear but they are hoping that once the tubes are in that it will return to normal.

March 16, 2012 at 2:30 pm |
  5. JbJingles_enroute to Vegas baby!

happy friday! woo to the hoo!!

March 16, 2012 at 1:13 pm |
    • MicheleG™

is that a mathematical statement?
      woo = 100
      hoo = 100

100 (woo) to the hundredth power (hoo) = 10,000

someone correct me here...........I only know enough to be dangerous.......

March 16, 2012 at 1:44 pm |
      • JbJingles_enroute to Vegas baby!

works for me! i will hit a 10k jackpot then!

March 16, 2012 at 2:32 pm |
      • AleeD®

Oh, you'll win more than that, JB if MicG's values are correct.
        MicG, you've created a googol.

Think of it this way, if 100 to the 2nd power is 100 x 100 = 10,000, how much bigger do you think 100 to the 100th power would be? Yup! It's big. I just hope JB remembers us little people when she's all rich & famous. ;)

March 16, 2012 at 2:47 pm |
        • MicheleG™

OK, got it. I knew I didn't have it quite right.

100 to the hundredth power is 100 times 100 times 100 times 100 and so on.....(repeat 100 times).

March 16, 2012 at 3:08 pm |
    • Kat Kinsman

Eat at: China Poblano, The Peppermill, Lotus of Siam and The Golden Steer and thank me later.

March 16, 2012 at 2:34 pm |
  6. MicheleG™

This has been a good week here and it's ending on a good note! Too cool.

Colorful if not "neon," er "stuff," a couple of Gordian Knots to untie withOUT Alexander's solution and a growing thesaurus. Nice!

It's gloomy and dank outside. We are getting ready for a MAJOR rain and snow event and we will cheerfully pass it on to all of north America early next week.

March 16, 2012 at 12:15 pm |
  7. Truth™

Ok all, I am out for a while, otherwise, I will spend all day on the hunting thread...:)

And for the record, I am looking forward to THG's premiere next week. aside from being an interesting story, it shows tha a young woman can be strong and think for herself, but it pulls this off without making men look insignificant. Not an easy line to tread. Also, if they keep it faithful to the book, Woody Harrelson's character is going to be a riot.

Later all!

March 16, 2012 at 10:11 am |
  8. Phoenix

Good morning!! Happy Friday, everyone. I know Truth is over having fun on the hunting thread, and I seem to recall AleeD is having a relaxing massage later today, wow, am I jealous. I need to do that soon, too.

March 16, 2012 at 9:43 am |
    • AleeD®

Good Morning, Milady. Oh how I wish it was going to be a relaxing massage. My lady masseuse is going to work out the Gordian knot that is my back and that will be a workout for both of us. :) What do you have on tap for the weekend?

March 16, 2012 at 9:49 am |
      • Phoenix

My issue has always been neck and shoulders. I have one vertebrae that is slightly turned, which puts a lot of tension on the surrounding muscles and I end up with what feels like rock. I hope your massage helps unwind you.

March 16, 2012 at 10:32 am |
        • AleeD®@Phoenix

Thank you. I'm sure it will. She takes very good care of hubby & I. If one method doesn't work to release what's ailing me, she'll try a different method. 2 hours & 45 minutes to go....

March 16, 2012 at 12:14 pm |
    • RichardHead@Phoenix

Morning Ms.P.....Why not train the Furries to walk on your back?

March 16, 2012 at 9:50 am |
      • Phoenix

Furry 1 would be happy laying down on me, Furry 2 still hasn't mastered "sit", so I'm optimistic about more advanced training until puppy school starts next month. :-) What's new with you?

March 16, 2012 at 10:33 am |
        • RichardHead@Phoenix

WD is still in Puppy Skool...she's been practicing on backing up Big Blue without saying Beep,Beep, Beep. Gotta do some maintenance on Blue tomorrow,then it's Smoker time with some ice cold Brewski's thrown in. What have you got planned for the weekend?

March 16, 2012 at 10:39 am |
  9. Truth™

Ok, time to go stir the pot on the hunting thread..."Oh boy, this is gonna be great"...

March 16, 2012 at 9:25 am |
    • Kat Kinsman

Happy Friday, Los Klatschmenons. It's our little gift to you.

March 16, 2012 at 9:31 am |
    • Sir Biddle@RH

You crack me up! I've known you long enough I can tell which one is you on the other thread. Pretty sure I spotted AleeD as well.

March 16, 2012 at 9:41 am |
      • Sir Biddle@Truth

Last post was for Truth too.

March 16, 2012 at 9:43 am |
      • AleeD®

Good Morning. Who did you peg me as?

March 16, 2012 at 9:44 am |
        • Sir Biddle@AD

I could really run with that one, but will stay on course.

I'm thinking either smartaz and/or Jeann

March 16, 2012 at 9:54 am |
        • AleeD®@Sir Bid

Wrong on both counts.

March 16, 2012 at 12:01 pm |
  10. Truth™

Well, last year, one of my tenants got absolutely hammered at lunch, and came back to pass out in the ladies room. Wound up losing her job for it. I just found that to be incredibly sad. Hopefully all get through this weekend safely and with discretion.

March 16, 2012 at 9:22 am |
  11. Sirius (not the station but the constellation)

Good morning everyone and TGIF eh? ahaha

@ Truth: Technicolor puke eh? Well hopefully it's not glow in the dark because that would really be a cause for concern. @_@

March 16, 2012 at 9:14 am |
  12. Sir Biddle

Morning Crew!

March 16, 2012 at 8:50 am |
    • RichardHead

WasssssssssUP Bro? Any plans with Lil' Biddle this weekend?

March 16, 2012 at 8:57 am |
      • Sir Biddle@RH

Going camping – cabin camping not really tent camping. Doing Corned beef and cabbage and lots o lots of Guniess.

You?

March 16, 2012 at 9:11 am |
        • RichardHead@SirB

Sounds like your gonna have fun. WD and I will be smoking a brisket,drinking Peal Beer and peaing green on Saturday. Reminds me of the old Turnpike Stadium where the Texas Rangers originally played and they had 10 cent beer night. It was always Pearl beer. Ahhhhh,the memories.

March 16, 2012 at 9:27 am |
  13. Truth™

Good morning all, and Happy Friday!
    One of our local establishments in Denver has a tradition of serving green scrambled eggs and green beer starting at six. My bus drove past and the line was around the block. All I could think is that I hope I never have to clean up technicolor puke.

On that note, how is everyone doing today?

March 16, 2012 at 8:39 am |
    • RichardHead

Ewwwwww-Projectile vomiting shall commence shortly. Do green eggs come from Green Hens?

March 16, 2012 at 8:54 am |
    • Sir Biddle@Truth

One of our local radio stations does a tradtional Kegs & Eggs event every year.

March 16, 2012 at 8:56 am |
    • AleeD®

Good Morning, kind sir. Things are just peachy in WCF. How are you on this Finally Friday?

Your comment reminded me of a technicolor incident hubby & I had with his family. The best part is you don't have to stop eating breakfast while you read this. ;) I'll be discreet.

We were visiting his family in DE and celebrated someone's "big 0" birthday (50? 60? I don't remember). His daughter thought it would be fun to get a cake with black frosting, black edging and black decorations. We ate, we drank and we were merry. A day or so later, we're all sitting around the breakfast table chatting & drinking coffee when Hubby's sil gets up and says, "Well, I have to go see what color it's going to be THIS morning." 0.o Almost in unison, the four of us blurted out, "Really?! You, too?!" Turns out all that black food coloring can turn your morning constitution a vibrant neon green.

March 16, 2012 at 9:00 am |
  14. AleeD®

Happy Friday Friendly Klatschers! Thanks for the coffee, Rich. do you or rantingchef know how to start an IV? Yaaaawn! I've got a busy weekend coming up and I think I'm going to need it. ;)

And now a word ... rather several words ... from our updated
    Modbotz Unacceptable Words And Phrases List (MUWAPL):

vib rat or
    w@nker
    W T F
    W T H

March 16, 2012 at 8:38 am |
  15. RichardHead

Good Morning Chumarinos,Coffee is ready. @rantingchef–Thanks for the kind words,We TRY to keep it lively around here. Sooooo I'm gonna play Elvis and TCB for a minute. Thanks to AleeD I got Jerv's e-mail address and sent him one this morning. Hopefully there is enough light in the balcony section of Dick's so he can read it and join us sometime today. I miss my Lil' Buddy,It's just not the same around here. Ohhh,and Happy Birthday to JBJ's HUBS–I believe they are on there way to the casino in NV to help out that States economy. OK Kidz, Let's make it a Great Day and hope you all Have a Great Weekend. Go Baylor Lady Bears.

March 16, 2012 at 8:01 am |
  16. rantingchef

Keep the interesting posts coming. They do provide great inspiration for us bloggers!

March 16, 2012 at 5:43 am |