Sink your teeth into today's top stories from around the globe.
- Holy hangover, Batman! If you feel like a wallaby is hopping around inside your cranium, here are some cures from the land down under. - Sydney Morning Herald
- The Coast Guard is having to navigate new maximum capacity regulations for the growing cargo size...of its passengers. - New York Times
- Four million recipe mailers in England aim to pinch the country's waistline and the size of the grocery bill. - BBC
- A new childhood obesity ad is sparking controversy with its tagline, "It's hard to be a little girl if you're not." - Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- You either fondue or you fondon't: In search of Switzerland's best pot of ooey, gooey cheese. - Wall Street Journal