Coffee klatsch
November 3rd, 2011

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRxS7Q64xUQ?w=416]

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. EXPRESSO KISS

LOVE COFFEE I BELIEVE GOD INVENTED COFFEE AS A WAY OF LETTING MANKIND HE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED! BONEPETITE

November 3, 2011 at 10:49 pm |
  2. MicheleG

FYI (I know, most of us don't live nearby) there was a small earthquake at the bottom of Lake Mead (near Las Vegas) a few minutes ago. Small enough so that Hoover dam is unaffected.

November 3, 2011 at 3:52 pm |
    • MicheleG

I realize this is a non event for you all but it fascinates me!

November 3, 2011 at 3:55 pm |
  3. JBJingles@Calling my Queen!!

Ringggg, ringgg, hello my Queen of Everything, I have a question that needs an answer...

Any way to lower my cholesterol by say 20-30 points by tomorrow morning?? I'm somewhat serious...wondering if there is anything to eat tonight that might help the number. Have blood work in the am. Thanks!

November 3, 2011 at 3:46 pm |
  4. JBJingles

If anyone has an AMEX card, I scored the new 2011 Food & Wine Annual Cookbook + a $100 restaurant card for $2.99 yesterday! The only catch is they will send you notice to buy a cookbook (no more than 5 a year) and you have to return something if you don't want it... I figured I would give it a whirl.

November 3, 2011 at 3:42 pm |
  5. Jerv

Pretty slow day in the Klatsch. Understandable, since Nov and Dec are pretty busy months for folks. Have a great evening everyone!

November 3, 2011 at 3:27 pm |
  6. JBJingles

Belated good morning and condolances, good thoughts, and super hugs for TX4U and RH! ((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))

November 3, 2011 at 2:27 pm |
    • TX4UREXKARLENE

Thank You JB . I have to work tonight & let my bosses know hopefully – me & my bf can get out of work Sun. Night & head up to Chicago . I received a copy of Family Circle magizine – compliments of Restaurant . Com -no idea how that happened ...

November 3, 2011 at 4:05 pm |
  7. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@The Jukebox

November 3, 2011 at 11:58 am |
    • Jerv

Awesome, rocking in the klatsch.

November 3, 2011 at 12:19 pm |
  8. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Good late morning to everyone. Seems like a Good News/Bad News kind of day in the klatsch.

Bad News: Condolences out to RichardHead and TX4UREXKARLENE for their losses. We're here for you if you need anything. Maybe some ice cream?

Good News: Expanding my music collection has picked up in recent days. Will post my most recent acquisition during lunch...

November 3, 2011 at 11:13 am |
    • Jerv@DJC

Cool, I love scoring new music.

November 3, 2011 at 11:15 am |
    • TX4UREXKARLENE

Thank You DJ !

November 3, 2011 at 12:36 pm |
  9. TX4UREXKARLENE

Thank You , Jerv , Alee , & Michele . You guys are all real nice :-)

November 3, 2011 at 11:12 am |
  10. TX4UREXKARLENE

Morning . Chevrolet is 100 years old today . My dad passed away at 7:00 :,-(

November 3, 2011 at 10:46 am |
    • MicheleG

Good morning, condolences and major, sincere HUGS to you, too!

November 3, 2011 at 10:59 am |
    • Jerv@TX4

So sorry to hear that. I'm thinking good karma for ya.

November 3, 2011 at 11:06 am |
    • AleeD@TX4U

Please accept my condolences for your loss. }}}}hugs{{{{

November 3, 2011 at 11:08 am |
    • Truth@TX4U

Many, MANY condolences. Let us know if there is anything you need beyond the usual thoughts, hugs prayers and just plain good karma.

November 3, 2011 at 11:59 am |
      • TX4UREXKARLENE

Thank you , Truth !! And Everyone here ! I appreciate your support !

November 3, 2011 at 12:35 pm |
    • Ms. Grammar

I'm so sorry for your loss. This has not been a good week for the Klatschers. Hugs and prayers to you!

November 3, 2011 at 3:12 pm |
      • TX4UREXKARLENE

Thank you Ms . Grammer .

November 3, 2011 at 4:01 pm |
    • RichardHead@TX4U

I am so sorry to hear this news.If there is Anything I can do for you,please let me know.Dad's are the Bestest Men on Earth. Stay Strong,Please.
      Jim

November 3, 2011 at 6:59 pm |
    • katydid@TX4UREXKARLENE

Thinking of you and your family at this time...losing your Dad is hard..lost mine in '96 but it's like he is still with me everyday in memories. Big xoxoxoxox's to you.
      Katy

November 4, 2011 at 2:06 am |
  11. AleeD

Good morning everyone. Looks like there's no stopping the aversion thread. Cool.
    Rich, please don't hesitate to ask if there's something we can do to help you or your family.
    Jerv, please don't confuse your butt and your pencil. Could be painful. :D
    Truth, how's your new life as a college student going?
    JJ, I thought it was spelled o-ray-ga-no. ;)

November 3, 2011 at 9:21 am |
    • Jerv@AleeD

Haha! I know, right? I wonder if the new vapor shows up today.

November 3, 2011 at 9:39 am |
      • AleeD@Jerv

numbnuts is too small of mind to get what goes on in the Klatsch. He is so flagrantly jealous of the camaraderie, all he can do is muster up enough emotion to knock it. I know I don't always say the right thing, but at least I'm not intentionally malicious in my ignorance. Can't say that about him.

November 3, 2011 at 9:50 am |
      • Jerv@AleeD

You are right on with that, I must say. WTH, after all we are only human.

November 3, 2011 at 10:15 am |
      • JBJingles@AleeD & Jerv

Boy are you both so right!! His delayed response to my remark about leaving was blatantly rude, not only to RH, but to me as well. I guess you just can't train a troll! :)

November 3, 2011 at 3:37 pm |
      • AleeD@JBJingles

Did vapor ever really get the hint? He showed up before I even started reading Eatocracy and popped in again a couple of months ago.

Since you can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish, maybe there's hope for troll training (or just put them on a train?). I seem to remember some of the Klatschers eventually viewed vapor as something of a pet.

November 3, 2011 at 3:46 pm |
      • JBJingles@AleeD

LMAO – "tuna fish" – I like the troll train. And I guess we have a new pet...

November 3, 2011 at 6:02 pm |
      • AleeD From Home Sweet Home@JBJ

A new pet? Hmm. I'm thinking "just-in" would be more like a cayman rather than something cuddly like a Lab or a St. Bernard. Yes?

November 3, 2011 at 6:18 pm |
    • Truth@AleeD

I have not officially started yet, but I go to enrollment on November 16th. The big deal for me was getting admitted, since my BP was hanging me up. Got that under control last month and am in! Enjoying my last two months of laziness and sloth before it starts.

November 3, 2011 at 4:27 pm |
      • AleeD From Home Sweet Home@Truth

Gotcha. To freedom & sloth. Cheers!

November 3, 2011 at 5:45 pm |
  12. JainaJade

Good morning and happy Thursday :-) Looking forward to my oh so busy weekend and testing out some deliciously new recipes :-)
    Also have some oregano bread for the group so please enjoy!

November 3, 2011 at 9:14 am |
    • Jerv@JJ

Is o-ray-ga-no bread anything like Subways o-ray-ga-no rolls? If so, I'm in!

November 3, 2011 at 9:37 am |
      • JainaJade@jerv

this is good ole oregano that can be legally grown in ones garden :-)

November 3, 2011 at 1:41 pm |
  13. Truth

Good morning all and all the prayers and support to brother RichHead. Many condolences and may you and yours find support during this time. Safe travels, my friend!

November 3, 2011 at 8:08 am |
  14. Jerv@RicH and All

Morning everyone. Wonderful fall day here in VA. RicH, the order has already shipped so hands off of my pie, buddy! :)

November 3, 2011 at 7:19 am |
    • RichardHead@Jerv

Morning Lil' Buddy....No wonder they couldn't find it. Scrambling this morning to get everything done before 9:00 a.m. Y'all have a Great day and Thanks again.

November 3, 2011 at 7:23 am |
      • Jerv@RicH

Alrighty. Take care. I gotta sharpen my pencil and scratch my butt and figure out this weeks NFL Nosepicks.

November 3, 2011 at 7:32 am |
      • katydid@RichardHead

Hey Rich...just to let you know I was thinking of you today with a lot of hugs!

As to picking Seattle vs. Cowboys... Have you seen our stats the last couple of years against them?

Hate to choose against the home team! So I choose the Seahawks :)

We'll see..I'm sticking with the rest of your picks though.

Again all xoxoxoxo's

Katy

November 4, 2011 at 1:59 am |
  15. RichardHead

Good Morning My Friends...Was playing ketchup on yesterdays thread. Thank You all for your thoughts and support. Today is the Big Day, I think we'll make it ok. Hey Jerv, I tried to pick up your chocolate pie in Corsicana TX yesterday,but they couldn't find the order. I was hungry too. :))

November 3, 2011 at 6:55 am |
    • TX4UREXKARLENE

I am sorry for your loss Richard . I didn't know .

November 3, 2011 at 12:39 pm |