Sink your teeth into today's top stories from around the globe.
- Wherein a Florida store's ice cream cone mascot is mistaken for a Klansman. - Gawker
- Finless shark fin soup has all the delectable traditional flavors without the sour aftertaste of controversy. - LA Weekly
- As more and more classic cookbooks like Julia Child's "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" go digital, are their print counterparts bound for extinction? - Chicago Tribune
- Climate change isn't just a climatic concern, it's threatening our food supply as well. - The Atlantic
- Pancake pillows! Pancake pillows! Pancake pillows! - BoingBoing
- David and Denise Lloyd of Maple Downs Farm in upstate New York share their heartbreaking story of the devastation caused by Hurricane Irene. - food.curated
TV with oprah is perhaps the worst thing on the planet. People like oprah got obummer elected. Thanks a lot.
TV without Oprah sucks.
Pancake Pillows with the butter pat accent pillows ... very clever and very funny!
The $600 price tag? Not so much.