Coffee klatsch
September 2nd, 2011

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvCbS0fEWGg?w=416]

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. RichardHead

Well,slap my azz and call me Rosie....not O'Donnell Please. Hey, Happy Labor Day Weekend everyone. WD and I are back from our short road trip with The Best BBQ Brisket in Texas with sausage and 20 Wienerschnitzel chili cheese dogs. This should last us till Monday I hope....I know,you all are saying that doesn't sound very Healthy!! But it sure tastes good and it's been 3 months since we splurged like this as all good things must be in moderation. I hope you all are having a stress free weekend and "Naked Grilling" will commence at 6:00 a.m Monday Morning. Have a good one my friends. :))

September 3, 2011 at 4:41 pm |
    • TX4UREXKARLENE

Happy LaborLess Day to everyone :-) Looks like pizza in Beloit , Wis . Hopefully ...

September 3, 2011 at 7:51 pm |
      • RichardHead@TX4U

There are enough small town names in Wisconsin to get to the B's? Imagine that....Have Fun. :))

September 3, 2011 at 10:21 pm |
      • TX4UREXKARLENE

Most of the towns names end in ville , Janesville , Footville , Orfordville , Platteville . It's beautiful up there :-)
        Enjoy your Holiday !

September 4, 2011 at 3:31 pm |
  2. MicheleG

Goooooooooood morrrrrrnong on a BEEYOUTEEFUL Saturday! Chocolate flavored coffee in the lounge for anyone who shows up!

September 3, 2011 at 12:03 pm |
  3. Truth

Ok folks, I am out for at least a while, though I will check in over the weekend. Be well all!

September 2, 2011 at 5:17 pm |
    • RichardHead@Truth

Take care Bro and you both have a Great Holiday.

September 2, 2011 at 5:19 pm |
  4. Queen of Everything from the Castle@All

I saw a very funny T-shirt on a rather rotund gentleman at Wally World today. It had a picture of a deer, a wild turkey and a duck. Underneath the picture is said "There is room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy."

September 2, 2011 at 4:49 pm |
  5. faith

Successful trip to Kmart. Got all the school supplies and some finger paint and a hula hoop. We have been having a fun filled afternoon.

September 2, 2011 at 3:04 pm |
    • RichardHead@faith

Oh Boy, A Hula Hoop. Better keep it away from Queenie 'cuz it won't fit over her big head and she won't think about stepping into it. :))

September 2, 2011 at 3:12 pm |
      • Jerv@faith and RicH

Haha! Well you good folks have a great holiday weekend. I'm out til Monday.

September 2, 2011 at 3:25 pm |
      • RichardHead@Jerv

Have a Great Holiday my Friend and be careful. :))

September 2, 2011 at 3:27 pm |
      • Queen of Everything from the Castle@Richard

Being Queen of Everything means that I'm Queen of hula hooping as well, Richard.

September 2, 2011 at 4:21 pm |
      • RichardHead@Queen

So which side is the on/off switch located?

September 2, 2011 at 4:31 pm |
      • Queen of Everything from the Castle@Richard

On the same side as the one for your mouth. Ha! Ha! Ha! Burn!

September 2, 2011 at 4:38 pm |
      • RichardHead@Queen

Holds up Big picture of a bare butt and the words....Kiss me, I'm Polish. Smoooches.

September 2, 2011 at 5:07 pm |
  6. Ground Control

This is Ground Control to Jdizz. Come in Jdizz.

September 2, 2011 at 2:28 pm |
  7. MicheleG

I love posting here but I loath the upside down thread scroll direction thingy.

September 2, 2011 at 1:48 pm |
    • MicheleG

especially when I come in late and want to catch up with wassup.............(or down as the case may be.....)

September 2, 2011 at 1:49 pm |
    • Truth@MicheleG

I've tried turing my monitor around, but it doesn't help...

September 2, 2011 at 1:55 pm |
      • MicheleG

me, too. (sigh.....)

September 2, 2011 at 2:06 pm |
    • faith

Kat.....are you listening?

September 2, 2011 at 3:03 pm |
      • katydid

@Faith
        I'm with you Faith. I've been a reader since Eatocracy started, but being in Seattle I usually check in after everyone is long gone. Just posted a couple of times when the posting order changed. Hate it! Keep coming back because I love all of you. Very hard to track posts this way by the end of the day! Change it back please???

September 2, 2011 at 8:57 pm |
      • Kat Kinsman

I am indeed. We're sticking with it for now, but are open to feedback. I wish we could have just the Klatsch in one direction, but unfortunately, it's all or nothing for the blog. We've has a few instances where posts had a really vile comment stuck at the top and it colored the experience of everyone who came after that, and the conversation didn't more forward.

Stick with us. We're listening and will figure out a way.

September 2, 2011 at 11:47 pm |
    • Queen of Everything from the Castle@Truth, Faith and MG

I'm not a fan of it either. You think that's why we've had such a low census in the lounge the past couple of weeks?

September 2, 2011 at 4:41 pm |
      • faith

I do. It's much harder to read this way, so I don't read everything like I used to.

September 2, 2011 at 7:59 pm |
  8. Queen of Everything from the Castle@All

Afternoon! Sorry for my tardiness. I got my hair cut and highlighted this morning after I dropped Thing 1 off at preschool and the I came home and cleaned the living room, kitchen and Thing 1's bedroom while Thing 2 napped. I'll be headed to the grocery soon. Any requests?

September 2, 2011 at 1:23 pm |
    • Jerv@Q

Fritos, Skittles and Pabst Blue Ribbon. Lunch of champions!

September 2, 2011 at 1:32 pm |
    • Truth@Queen

I am going to be needing a gross of 10" alloy finish lag bolts, 1/2 " diameter. NOT the plated, but alloy.

September 2, 2011 at 1:32 pm |
      • Queen of Everything from the Castle@Truth

And I'm going to need you to go to the store and get those yourself. Trust me. It will save us both a lot of time.

September 2, 2011 at 1:36 pm |
      • Queen of Everything from the Castle@Truth

Is 2 a gross? 'Cause that's how many I got you. Oh and I couldn't find lag bolts so I got these circular hexagon thingies. You're welcome!

September 2, 2011 at 4:45 pm |
    • RichardHead@Queen

So,the frontal Lobotomy was a success?

September 2, 2011 at 1:39 pm |
  9. Mildred

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone has a good long weekend!

September 2, 2011 at 12:13 pm |
    • Jerv@Mil

What are you doing this weekend, Mil?

September 2, 2011 at 1:32 pm |
  10. AleeD

Hi. Back from the morning from he!!. There's going to be a serious smackdown if I catch PITA reading the c0ck$uquing newspaper at his desk again. G'on azzwipe. Keep whining about how little time you have to get your projects done. I've got a list of timewasters you've been practicing and I'm not afraid to take them to our boss.

/end vent/

September 2, 2011 at 12:00 pm |
    • RichardHead@AleeD

Soooo,if I read between the lines...Your actually saying that you will kick his azz? Truth and I need a few minutes to sell tickets and get this on PPV.

September 2, 2011 at 12:12 pm |
      • AleeD

LOL! Dungeon time is too good for the likes of him. I'm just going to wrestle him into a cell and let Bubba go to town. ;)

I just came out of a meeting with a non-pita engineer and our boss. Grievances were aired, messages were delivered & received. We'll see what transpires from here.

September 2, 2011 at 2:19 pm |
    • Truth@AleeD

I think some time in the dungeon would be appropriate here...just sayin.

September 2, 2011 at 12:26 pm |
  11. SeaBee from Home Port

Well, my friends, off to work... Talk to you all, ahem, soon. (I hope.)

September 2, 2011 at 11:41 am |
  12. Jerv

Well, got some training class to do so I'll chat with y'all at lunch.

September 2, 2011 at 10:50 am |
  13. MicheleG

GOOD morning from a newly RE retired......totally YAY!

September 2, 2011 at 10:35 am |
    • RichardHead@MG

So you won the lottery? Special numbers 7,18 and 19 were involved huh?

September 2, 2011 at 10:40 am |
      • MicheleG

Don't I wish! No just came reluctantly to the conclusion that I am NOT a salesman type. Even with a really GOOD product.

September 2, 2011 at 10:42 am |
    • MicheleG

Odd.....the San Joaquin Valley (right in the middle) just had a deep focus 3.3 earthquake. Central California RARELY gets a shaker. Kind of like Virginia, you just don't expect one there.

September 2, 2011 at 10:41 am |
      • Jerv@MicG

I know it makes you wonder if this is normal, or are we having an inordinate amount of quakes? RE retired?? Are you starting a third career?

September 2, 2011 at 10:44 am |
      • RichardHead@MG

I really believe all of these earthquakes have been forecast by the Incas and the Aztecs while lounging around drinking chocolate. You are now in a dilemma-do you truly LOVE Spam? California will break off of this continent and slowly float toward Hawaii- with or without Ahhhhnold.

September 2, 2011 at 10:58 am |
      • MicheleG

I am going forward highly dedicated to using my (ahem) retirement well. I am writing essays on various subjects, and have some artwork planned. The essays are first. The learning curve is to first observe with sharp perception, then write those in such a way that the reader really gets an insight into the phenomena or person being described.

It's like describing a spiral staircase without using any visual aids.............. words only.

September 2, 2011 at 11:07 am |
      • RichardHead@MG

Interesting, I'm getting Vertigo already. :) Just kidding with 'ya. It does sound interesting tho..you guys can put words on paper better than I.

September 2, 2011 at 11:13 am |
      • MicheleG

This is a map of historical seismicity in the San Joaquin. The star is today's 3.3. California is not going to drift towards Hawaii but is, rather, heading even as we "speak," towards Anchorage. Stay tuned....life is truly a journey!

September 2, 2011 at 11:16 am |
      • Sarah Palin@MicheleG

I can see it coming from my front porch. I hope all the illegals have warm jackets as Todd and I are almost out of Tea.

September 2, 2011 at 11:23 am |
      • MicheleG

You'll have to wait awhile: Pacific plate drift speed is a little over 3 inches a year (approximate) and the distance between LA and Anchorage is a little over 2338 miles.

September 2, 2011 at 11:45 am |
  14. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God

Hello everyone! Things are a bit more calm now that the network is up and running again...

Now all I need is to get through today and then there's the weekend~

September 2, 2011 at 10:13 am |
    • Jerv@DJC

Glad to hear that. Yesterday was a pisser for you. Any special plans for the weekend holiday?

September 2, 2011 at 10:18 am |
  15. JainaJade

Hi all! sorry I have been scarce but dealing with some oh so fun health problems. Hopefully will be back in action, and in the kitchen, soon!

September 2, 2011 at 9:04 am |
    • RichardHead@JJ

Only 5 more days–:)))

September 2, 2011 at 9:11 am |
      • JainaJade@RH

this is why i have been to doc twice this week, like hell am i spending my bday drugged up and in bed. I want the good stuff, and I want it now!

September 2, 2011 at 9:18 am |
      • RichardHead@JJ

Dang, Your starting to sound like the Queen's Sister–which could be a good or bad thing I guess. :)

September 2, 2011 at 9:22 am |
    • Jerv@JJ

Sorry to hear that. Hoping for the best for you and your Dancing Veggies!

September 2, 2011 at 9:12 am |
    • Evil Grin

I can really empathize. I hope you feel better soon.

September 2, 2011 at 9:13 am |
  16. faith

Good morning all! We are headed to Kmart today to pick up the rest of the school supplies. My oldest starts Kindergarten next week!! My daughter will be in pre-k and my youngest will go to preschoo twice a week. Very exciting. I will have 5 hours a week to myself.

September 2, 2011 at 9:00 am |
    • RichardHead@faith

How's the training coming along? Sounds like you'll be doing enough running around to get in shape. :))

September 2, 2011 at 9:16 am |
  17. SeaBee from Home Port

Morning! Woke up too early this morning, but it does give me a bit of time to chat with y'all, which is always a plus!
    Trying to piece together my weekend. Supposed to be cold and grey, here. I know, what else is new?

September 2, 2011 at 8:57 am |
    • Jerv@CB

Morning. Where you been, hombre?

September 2, 2011 at 9:00 am |
      • SeaBee from Home Port @ Jerv

Work has been interfering with my fun, as of late... Been staying WAY too busy. Been missing the Klatsch, though.
        I am actually working, right now, but not at the office, so I can multi-task a little.

September 2, 2011 at 9:50 am |
    • RichardHead@SeaBee

Wassssup butt texter?

September 2, 2011 at 9:12 am |
      • Jerv@RicH

Butt texter???

September 2, 2011 at 10:31 am |
      • RichardHead@Jerv

It's one of those private jokes and the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

September 2, 2011 at 10:38 am |
      • SeaBee from Home Port @ RH

Wow, thanks for that. Happy Friday to you, too.
        @Jerv – My BlackBerry decided that it wanted to send an e-mail of gibberish. It was pretty awesome.

September 2, 2011 at 10:41 am |
      • Jerv@RicH

Haha! Alright, but you know Peewee, he's a horny little bastard so anything new to try, he's in.

September 2, 2011 at 10:41 am |
    • Truth@SeaBee

Good to see you back with us. ..How is the new job going?

September 2, 2011 at 9:43 am |
      • SeaBee from Home Port @ Truth

Busy, busy, busy. Last month was apparently the worst stress month on record, so I am looking forward to hopefully having it be all downhill from here.

September 2, 2011 at 9:58 am |
      • Truth@SeaBee

Something to be said for your theory that it will all be downhill, but I think the bigger question is WHY was last month the biggest stressor on record? If it is something that cannot be controlled, then the organization should give their staff the means to deal with it. If it is controllable, then what steps are being made to correct?

Ok, off of the organizational behaviour soapbox now...

September 2, 2011 at 10:13 am |
      • SeaBee from Home Port @ Truth

Sir, you are preaching to the choir. Thankfully, it was due to a few loans that were, um, challenging. That and some people that apparently took sadistic delight in making our lives miserable. Grr.
        Okay, deep breath, SeaBee... September should be much better.

September 2, 2011 at 10:39 am |
  18. TX4UREXKARLENE

Morning !! Those donuts look too good :-9

September 2, 2011 at 8:57 am |
    • Jerv@TX4UREXKARLENE

Oh yeah they do! They remind me of the donuts we would get on Sundays after church when I was a little snot nosed rug rat. From a grocery store called "The Giant." Soooo good.

September 2, 2011 at 9:14 am |
      • TX4UREXKARLENE

Never heard of The Giant food chain . Or Hy- vee & price chopper til I moved south !

September 2, 2011 at 2:19 pm |
    • RichardHead@TX4U

Morning,I've got apple fritters too. :)

September 2, 2011 at 9:14 am |
      • TX4UREXKARLENE

No thanks to the apple fritters I like the choc one on the bottom right :-)
        Road trip 8 hrs . Back home up North !! Really excited about it :-)

September 2, 2011 at 2:09 pm |
  19. Evil Grin

Morning chums. It's an early one for me this morning.

September 2, 2011 at 8:51 am |
    • RichardHead@EG

Morning, Did the minions start partying early?

September 2, 2011 at 9:09 am |
      • Evil Grin

They are up practicing their (bad) fake cockney accents. I'm taking them to a renaissance festival this weekend. They're excited. And strange.

September 2, 2011 at 9:12 am |
      • AleeD@Evil Grin

Mmmm, have a cup o'honey mead & a scotch egg for me please? Man I miss that stuff.

September 2, 2011 at 9:15 am |
      • Evil Grin

Sure thing, AleeD. I'm fairly sure I can dig up a do-it-at-home recipe for each, if you're interested.

September 2, 2011 at 9:19 am |
  20. Truth

Good morning all...How is everyone doing today?

Major disappointment on the rain there Bro...Will be keeping the fingers crossed that you wind up with a date with Katia.

September 2, 2011 at 8:50 am |
    • Jerv@Truth and EG

Mornomg guys!. Truth I read your comment yesterday about why you come here. Very well said. For me, it boils down to food and humor.

September 2, 2011 at 8:58 am |
      • Evil Grin

Man, I missed those. I had to go back and read them. You guys really expressed that well.

September 2, 2011 at 9:08 am |
    • faith

Good morning! I'm so glad you like the book "Heaven is for Real". I think of that book often. Sometimes for what it said and sometimes for what it didn't say.

September 2, 2011 at 8:58 am |
    • RichardHead@Truth

Morning Brother.....a date with a Russian chick, sounds interesting. :))

September 2, 2011 at 9:07 am |
  21. Jerv

I must be getting old because I don't remember that chocolate milk commercial. Sigh.

September 2, 2011 at 8:31 am |
    • AleeD@Jerv

If you don't remember it, doesn't that mean it was before your time? ;)

September 2, 2011 at 8:34 am |
    • Lulu

I don't remember that one either! I do remember making chocolate milk out of the Hersheys powder though – I would always put a ton of it in the bottom of my glass, add the milk but barely stir it. I'd then gulp the milk and would be left with a delicious glob of chocolate goo at the bottom of the glass I would eat with a spoon!

September 2, 2011 at 8:45 am |
    • RichardHead@Jerv & AleeD

Hey, I'm almost as old as Moon Rocks and I don't remember that one either.

September 2, 2011 at 8:47 am |
  22. Lulu

And there was light!

I tell ya, I have never been so happy to dishes before in my life. And I have some serious cooking to do this weekend to make up for lost time. Salted caramel brownies & peanut butter cup blondies for the FD who helped us out, apple cardamom cakes just because they sound yummy, and I have a hankerin for pulled pork sandwiches with homemade cole slaw.

I have a pretty good recipe for pulled pork, but I'm on the lookout for a better one. Do any of yous guys have a good recipe or special ingredient you use for yours?

September 2, 2011 at 8:15 am |
    • Jerv@Lulu

Holy smokes, parth at Lulus! I bet RicH can help you out on the BBQ stuff.

September 2, 2011 at 8:24 am |
    • RichardHead@Lulu

Well Bless your heart for taking care of the FD...I'm sure they will enjoy. :) Since I'm in Texas, we don't do the pig thing down here. Maybe Jerv or AleeD can help you on the recipe. Glad things are looking better up your way.

September 2, 2011 at 8:26 am |
      • Lulu@ RH

What kind of beef would you use to make a shredded meat dish? I'm easy – anything I can throw in the crock pot works for me!

September 2, 2011 at 8:39 am |
      • RichardHead@Lulu

I must concur with Alton Brown on this one...A 6lb. 7bone Chuck Roast. Just make sure to sear it good on all sides before putting it in the crockpot It is the best cut to use IMHO.

September 2, 2011 at 8:44 am |
      • Lulu@RH

i <3 Alton Brown! If I can find that cut at the store, I will give it a shot. Thanks!!

September 2, 2011 at 8:46 am |
  23. Jerv@RicH and AleeD

If I don't get drunk first, I'm planning a short day trip to Williamsburg. Haven't been there in years, and of course plenty of cooking. I want to try that British split layer jam cake thing I found on Eatocracy last week. How about you and AleeD?

September 2, 2011 at 8:03 am |
    • AleeD@Jerv & RichardHead

This weekend's all about flooring & trim (heh-heh). We're going to the Tampa Home Show to see if there are any flooring vendors who would like to lay ..... our guest room floor in a timely fashion. ;) And we'll be painting the moldings & doors at some point this weekend, too.

Do you have a link to that British split layer jam cake? Sounds yummy.

September 2, 2011 at 8:11 am |
    • RichardHead@Jerv

Road trip-WD and I are gonna do a 2 fer. Hitting Snow's BBQ early tomorrow morning in Lexington,grab some brisket and sausages-then on the way back home hit Wienerschnitzel in College Station and grab some chili cheese dogs for Monday. Guess I better hit the liquor store today too. Your a Bad influence my friend..HA!

September 2, 2011 at 8:12 am |
    • Jerv@RichardHead, AleeD

AleeD, Peewee loves vendors that lay....in a timely fashion. :) I'll try and remember to bring the copy of the British split layer jam cake thing Monday to get you the link. RIcH, it is a good thing I was not born during Proabition, cuz I'd be one crazy azzed rum running, whisky swigging SOB.

September 2, 2011 at 8:22 am |
      • RichardHead@Jerv

Hahahaha,I could be your driver in a souped up Ford and hit the backroads like Thunder Road. :))

September 2, 2011 at 8:30 am |
      • Jerv@RicH

LOL! Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

September 2, 2011 at 8:33 am |
  24. AleeD, Thread Dominatrix

Good morning all. Rich, you started early today! Thanks for the coffee. Would you pass over the IV please? Yeah, it's going to be like that today. I'll step up the rain dancin' for you this weekend. If you think it'll help, you can wash my truck for me, too. :)
    Were you going to post an answer to your question? It would also be interesting to read other people's take on why they keep coming back.

September 2, 2011 at 7:20 am |
    • RichardHead@AleeD

Hmmmm...a car wash–Brilliant Idea. WD in her bikini and goggles,the more cars and trucks we wash, the better the rain chance. :)) I'm still working on my answer,well actually WD is since she will be the one typing it up.

September 2, 2011 at 7:31 am |
      • Jerv@RichardHead, AleeD

Ah, good morning, early bird folks. The visual of WD in a bikini and goggles is hilariuos! Thanks dude. If it will help, I'll loan you the ground hog that has taken up residense in my back yard since that bi tch Irene blew through. He can dig you a new well, or two.

September 2, 2011 at 7:46 am |
      • RichardHead@Jerv

Good Morning Lil' Buddy....a ground hog you say? Have you named it yet? He/She would have a damn hard time digging in my drought solid as a rock dirt,but whatever floats their boat. Whatcha got planned for the long weekend?

September 2, 2011 at 7:50 am |
      • AleeD@Jerv & RichardHead

Would WD look something like this?
        Got any names for the ground hog yet? Ima, Yura or S/heeza come to mind. Or maybe something Caddyshacky .... ;)

September 2, 2011 at 8:06 am |
      • Jerv@RichardHead, AleeD

Haha! That dog in the photo looks part rabbit. I'll let yous come up with a name if you like. Actually, my main worry is that my doggie will get into a fight with it. That ground hog is big, it will whip her bony, old little azz.

September 2, 2011 at 8:13 am |
    • RichardHead@ALL

Damn,it looks as though I have been called out and The Queen is the ONLY one I have ever had to answer to. Except for Kat and SLT when they threaten spatula spankings, but that is another story. Soooo,Why do I keep coming back to this place?
      One year ago,I was surfing the Internets and Googles in my Texas speedo,and needed a news fix. I ran across a combination Food Blog and Comedy Central thanks to two people...Truth and Jdizzle. Well,I like food,BBQ,Mexican and sometimes Dairy Queen,but mostly Wienerschnitzel chili dogs that can't be beat. I read a couple of the posts and had never in my life joined in on a "BLOG"...yes,I'm old skool so sue me. I liked the way that Kat wrote her stories, a different perspective about something that we all did anyway everyday. I then learned about Italian food, and chinese, and Yes tho I hate to admit it,Vegan food. Yes,it pains me also to admit it. and this post will self destruct in 3 minutes.
      Jdizz and I became more than friends,he was my set up Man and vice versus,until it became a contest as to who could come up with the stoooopidus line while still trying to stay on topic. I still believe to this day that Kat dyes her hair to cover all the gray that he and I caused. Just to sit in on one of those CNN meetings concerning posts that we wrote,pushing the envelope as to what was acceptable at that time...Priceless. Then,like a puppy,we started to Mature,which I will never admit but it looks good in print. It was ALL Truth's fault. He kept us in line,or tried to. The three of us became The Brothers from Another Mother,a moniker that I Proudly wear to this Day. So many things have happened since then...We got put in a corner,that is ALWAYS FIRST in the Morning,( Thank You Kitten) even tho we have to make our own coffee but hey, I can live with that.
      New people would comment everyday and join us in the Lounge,a place where we ALL were safe from our jobs, our lives and our problems with All of the above. We knew what our friends were trying to say for we had been there before in our lives.
      The toughest thing I went through while being here was Truth's loss of his Mother. I had already been through that,both Parents and knew in a way what to expect. What I didn't expect was the compassion,understanding and heartfelt words of support from people I had never met. You All gathered together,formed a circle of protection and did something that is extraordinary..We became a Closer Family. That is the only word I can think of to explain what has gone on here..a Family
      I've got Two Brothers I've never met, a Best Friendsie that puts up with me almost everyday,even tho we tied on the last 5@5,and sincere,Honest and sometimes looney people that I will always call my closest friends. These are the reasons I keep on coming back. It's my turn to Thank You All. WD and I have your backs as you all have done for us.

September 2, 2011 at 1:32 pm |
      • Queen of Everything from the Castle@Richard

That's real sweet and all but we did not tie.

September 2, 2011 at 1:41 pm |
      • MicheleG

Hugs and lotsa love! Hugs, hugs, hugs!

September 2, 2011 at 1:47 pm |
      • RichardHead@Queen

My Darling,I have a screen shot of that Day with Time Stamps. Mac Rules. :))

September 2, 2011 at 1:53 pm |
      • AleeD@RichardHead

Many ))))hugs(((( Richard. Peace to you my friend.

September 2, 2011 at 2:26 pm |
      • Truth@RichHead

Truer words never spoken...MAJOR lump in the throat here...

September 2, 2011 at 2:29 pm |
  25. RichardHead

Good Morning and Happy Pre-Holiday Weekend. Coffee is ready and we have Breakfast Brisket Tacos with egg,and HOT Apple Fritters. Looks as tho The Wicked Witch of the West has put a Hex on our rain chances,Bad Juju for the Houston area. Maybe if I wash the Truck and car on the same day......

September 2, 2011 at 6:13 am |