Coffee klatsch
June 30th, 2011

Pssst! Got a sec to chat?

We, too, like the buttery biscuit base.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfeyUGZt8nk?w=416]

Posted by:
Filed under: Buzz • Coffee Klatsch

1. RichardHead

I am out as well....gotta run to Dallas tonight. Everyone have a safe Holiday and Happy Birthday America. Till tomorrow my friends.

June 30, 2011 at 5:06 pm |
  2. Queen of Everything@All

I'm out as well. I have a 4 day weekend. Woo Hoo, go me! Have a safe and happy 4th of July!

June 30, 2011 at 5:00 pm |
  3. Mildred

Good night everyone!

June 30, 2011 at 4:58 pm |
  4. AleeD

I'm out for the night. See y'all manana!

June 30, 2011 at 4:54 pm |
    • Truth@AleeD

Be well and have a good evening!

June 30, 2011 at 4:57 pm |
    • RichardHead@AleeD

Be safe,talk to ya tomorrow.

June 30, 2011 at 4:57 pm |
  5. Sir Biddle

Alright Crew. I am out of here for the weekend. Don't blow up anything with fireworks and I hope all enjoy their weekend.

June 30, 2011 at 4:24 pm |
    • RichardHead@SirB

Have a Great Holiday my Brother. Be safe and enjoy the family.

June 30, 2011 at 4:30 pm |
  6. JBJingles

I'm back for a bit before leaving for the day/week!! :) Did I miss anything? A vapor siting?? Do tell.

June 30, 2011 at 4:23 pm |
    • Cheapo Airlines@JBJingles.

We wish to Thank You in advance for choosing Cheapo Airlines once again. If you need any upgrades please let us know. :))))))

June 30, 2011 at 4:36 pm |
      • JBJingles@Cheapo Airlines

I would like to request in advance that extra TP be available should I so desire to use the closet you call a bathroom. Thank you.

June 30, 2011 at 5:03 pm |
    • AleeD@JBJ

If you're flying Cheapo again, don't forget to BYOTP this time.

June 30, 2011 at 4:37 pm |
      • JBJingles@AleeD

Thanks for the reminder, I would have forgot that!! LOL

June 30, 2011 at 5:01 pm |
  7. Queen of Everything

FYI: The new Winnie the Pooh movie opens July 15th for any who are interested.

June 30, 2011 at 4:17 pm |
    • RichardHead@Queen

Is it in 3D? Jerv and I may go see it if it is. Eyoure is my favorite.

June 30, 2011 at 4:23 pm |
    • faith

good to know. I'm hoping our drive in will show Winnie the Pooh and then Cars 2 together at some point. Maybe later in the summer/early fall though, as the movies will start earlier.

June 30, 2011 at 4:26 pm |
      • Queen of Everything@faith

That's a good idea. Our drive-in doesn't show much kiddie stuff in the summer either since the movies have to start so late.

June 30, 2011 at 4:59 pm |
    • Truth@Queen

Is this the one produced by Quenten Tarantino?

June 30, 2011 at 4:28 pm |
      • Queen of Everything

God, I hope not.

June 30, 2011 at 4:57 pm |
    • AleeD

@Faith, awww, you have a drive-in? God I miss those.
      @Truth, ya caught me leanin! LMAO!!!! I'd pay good $$$ to see a movie like that!

June 30, 2011 at 4:36 pm |
      • faith

Yep! My husband and I went two weeks ago and saw Hangover 2 (which I did not really find funny, 1st one was) and Bridesmaids (which was hilarious). Our drive in really gets great business and the owner is a really nice guys, puts a lot of hard work and effort into making it a destination.

June 30, 2011 at 4:59 pm |
  8. Eatocracy Blog Maitre'D

Party of one, Vapor, Party of one!
    Immediate seating in the STFU cafe!

June 30, 2011 at 3:51 pm |
  9. RichardHead@Mare

LMAO,The Judge just nailed a spectator in the courtroom for shooting the finger at the prosecuting attorney.Gave him 6 days in jail and a $ 623.00 fine.

June 30, 2011 at 3:49 pm |
    • AleeD

Good for the judge, but what the freak kind of number is that? [rhetorical]

Flipping off the prosecuting atty? wow. I thought the court of public opinion had her already strapped up to Sparky. What'd he do? Win?

June 30, 2011 at 3:58 pm |
      • RichardHead@AleeD

They caught this kid on camera after the Defense rested their case. I don't know what set him off but he works as a server at TGIFridays I believe he said. It was a $ 400.00 court fine plus $ 223.00 court costs.

June 30, 2011 at 4:05 pm |
  10. vapor

hi kidz

June 30, 2011 at 3:41 pm |
    • Queen of Everything@vapor

Hey pal! Long time no see!

June 30, 2011 at 3:44 pm |
    • JBJingles@vapor

Where u bin buddy?? Keeled any cereal lately?? Oh and how's mom??

June 30, 2011 at 4:26 pm |
  11. faith

QUESTION:

Am I the only one who feels that family reunions are overrated??

June 30, 2011 at 3:39 pm |
    • Truth@Faith

YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!

My family never had them, but enough ex gfs did, and it was always stressful, hot, overdone and a form of self-imposed misery. Kind of like the mandatory gatherings at the major holidays...

June 30, 2011 at 3:43 pm |
      • faith

phew! I'm glad I'm not the only one. We never really had to go to them when I was young and now I have no desire as an adult to go. My husband's family planned a last minute one for this weekend. Thankfully we already had other plans. I'm not being picky, I don't really want to go one my family is having next month. I'd actually be happier if people just came to my house for a picnic and brought a dish to pass and some stuff to grill. That was what we did growing up when we went to my Grandma's.

June 30, 2011 at 3:50 pm |
    • AleeD@Faith & Truth

I feel they are overrated. If I could go to a family reunion that did NOT include my immediate family (two parents & two sibs), I would actually look forward to it. I go years between visits with them.

Truth, I agree with you 100%. Mandatory gatherings at holidays are a self-imposed misery. I've managed to whittle it down to one holiday gathering per year. Ees no' so bad now.

June 30, 2011 at 3:54 pm |
      • faith

Yes, if you could pick and choose who attended it would be so much better. There are a couple of cousins I don't care for, one of which was arrested for trying to meet an underage girl online. I don't really find that is something that I can ignore.

June 30, 2011 at 4:03 pm |
      • Truth@AleeD, Faith

Sometimes I am very glad to have inlaws that live eight thousand miles away...:)

And best of luck with your half marathon. Let us all know how it goes and take pics!

June 30, 2011 at 4:05 pm |
  12. Mildred

Argh. Testing the new version of the app I support is on hold. Again.

June 30, 2011 at 3:18 pm |
  13. Queen of Everything

Just got off the phone with my mom, Thing 1 is taking his nap in the bed of my dad's truck today. Apparently he threw a fit when they told him couldn't so they relented. Dad pulled the truck in to the yard under a shade tree and mom put down a thick layer of old blankets for him to lay on. I don't remember this being their reaction when I threw fits when I was little...

June 30, 2011 at 3:13 pm |
    • Mildred

They're grandparents now. They can afford to give in. But being able to nap outside like that in the shade during good weather is an awesome thing.

June 30, 2011 at 3:21 pm |
      • Queen of Everything@Mildred

They even took the indoor/outdoor fan off the deck and set it by the truck to keep him cool. Apparently my dad is sitting under tree too just to make sure it doesn't get too hot.

June 30, 2011 at 3:27 pm |
    • RichardHead@Queen

Your still throwing fits to this day so he has learned from the Best.

June 30, 2011 at 3:23 pm |
      • Queen of Everything@Richard

You do bring up a very valid point.

June 30, 2011 at 3:28 pm |
    • wendy

lol!!! that is just too funny!!! i wonder if he'd have napped there without the layer of blankets....

June 30, 2011 at 3:24 pm |
      • Queen of Everything@wendy

He probably would have. To him, Papaw's truck is the most wonderful, magical thing in the world.

June 30, 2011 at 3:29 pm |
      • Truth@Queen

Dedicated to Thing 1...

June 30, 2011 at 3:35 pm |
  14. Truth

And on the topic of dogs, this is a fine example of what we deal with in Denver. I think Uncle Scar said it best: "I'm surrounded by idiots"...

June 30, 2011 at 3:09 pm |
    • wendy

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. that's all i can come up with.

June 30, 2011 at 3:24 pm |
    • Mildred

Oh gods! What could a 6-mo old puppy be doing to him that he was afraid for his safety? Nothing, unless the dog had been so abused in that 6 months that s/he'd be a little bundle of rage.

I hope that puppy A) heals quickly and B) has a good owner.

June 30, 2011 at 3:24 pm |
    • Queen of Everything@Truth

I giggled when I read the part about him being in protective custody due to threats from other inmates. Serves him right, the little b@stard.

June 30, 2011 at 3:30 pm |
      • Jerv@Q and Truth

Looks like Kat has a troll over on the "An open letter to my neighbors who are very bad at grilling" thread. Maybe I'll be able to hang out tomorrow. Have a great evening everyone!

June 30, 2011 at 3:32 pm |
  15. faith@Truth

Thanks for all the info! I don't have to really worry about gaining weight either. Good genes I guess. But I try to stay in shape so that helps. I'll definitely add more carbs to my diet.

Also, I haven't timed myself yet. I'm pretty slow and not entering the races to really be competitive. I just need something to motivate me to run in the mornings. And, I'd really like my kids to see me accomplish this.

June 30, 2011 at 2:56 pm |
    • RichardHead@faith

Even though we won't be there,just remember we are all behind you. I'm proud of you!

June 30, 2011 at 3:08 pm |
      • faith

thank you! I do really appreciate that!

June 30, 2011 at 3:28 pm |
  16. MT Miner

I beleive this is a sure sign of just how disfunctional we are becoming.

June 30, 2011 at 2:42 pm |
    • Truth@MTM

And to think that the film "Idiocracy" is considered fiction. I think in a hundred years, it will be considered prophetic...

June 30, 2011 at 2:47 pm |
      • Sir Biddle@truth

Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes!

June 30, 2011 at 2:53 pm |
      • Truth@Biddle, MTM

For those who may not have seen the film,

June 30, 2011 at 3:06 pm |
    • Sir Biddle@MTM

While I think Colbert is pushing the envelope, the FEC are the real idiots as they are playing right into his ploy. He testified to Congress about a year ago and I was more embarrassed they let him actually show up and go on the record with his stunt.

June 30, 2011 at 2:50 pm |
      • Truth@Biddle

I remember that...his schtick was over immigration. I remember it because Miss Saigon got really angry over it, since he was pushing amnesty. Got her nose majorly out of joint.

And I agree about lemmings...We are truly dropping as a society. Bigtime.

June 30, 2011 at 3:02 pm |
      • Sir Biddle@truth

We need AleeD to come to Washington and whip things into shape!

June 30, 2011 at 3:18 pm |
      • Truth@Biddle

She could be the Senate Majority Whip.

June 30, 2011 at 3:22 pm |
      • AleeD, Thread Dominatrix@Sir Bid & Truth

I don't think you could slice me thin enough to cover all the punishing that needs to go on in DC.

~_~ But I'd be happy to give it a shot. SsssssssssPOP!

June 30, 2011 at 3:23 pm |
      • Sir Biddle@Mistress AD

Come on up, there is plenty work for you to do. I could show you the ropes, but I think those ropes would then be used against me.

June 30, 2011 at 3:29 pm |
      • AleeD, Thread Dominatrix@Sir Bid & Truth

Used against you, used on you ..... hmmm. It's starting to get very sordid (WOD) in my cabesa. I'd better stop before I get moderated. ;)

There is no doubt in my mind that there's plenty of dungeon-like work to be done in our fine capital. After all, it's filled with politicians. Heck. I wonder how large a percentage of them seek out & pay for the types of services my, um, hobby offers.

June 30, 2011 at 3:44 pm |
      • Sir Biddle@AD

All jokes aside, you'd be surprised the amount of underground activity that goes on here. Would make Vegas look like Romper Room if walls could talk. Money, power and blackmailing keep things quiet.

June 30, 2011 at 3:51 pm |
    • wendy

*shudder* lemmings...

June 30, 2011 at 2:57 pm |
  17. Truth

And on a happy note, I got my tenant's car started just fine, and she is taking me to lunch next week!
    Try not to have sordid (WOD) thoughts...

June 30, 2011 at 2:29 pm |
    • RichardHead@Truth

Were you wearing your new glasses while recharging her Battery?

June 30, 2011 at 2:35 pm |
      • Truth@RichHead

I am staying with contacts, and will order a pair of readers...Glasses every day are tough after twenty years of contacts, you know...?

June 30, 2011 at 2:42 pm |
      • RichardHead@Truth

I hear ya Brother. I only wear mine at night to help cut down on the glare and get a better look at the women flashers.

June 30, 2011 at 2:48 pm |
    • wendy

that just gives a whole new meaning to the word 'jump-start'

June 30, 2011 at 2:36 pm |
      • Truth@Wendy

Actually, I think she's gay...for that matter, I could fix her up with my hair stylist...:)

June 30, 2011 at 2:43 pm |
  18. Truth@JJ

People can be idiots...Pure and simple.
    Glad it worked out well for the critter though. Sounds like she almost had some real problems...

June 30, 2011 at 2:28 pm |
    • JainaJade@Truth

I can only imagine how she would have explained that to her children. The girl looked to be around 4 while the boy was maybe 6. "Sorry we don't have a dog anymore, mom baked it in the car because she wanted to get Chipotle."

June 30, 2011 at 3:04 pm |
  19. wendy

and this is why the government needs to make animal abuse/negligence a class 5 felony and start putting these idiots in jail. she wouldnt do that to her kids, right?? these kind of people make me see red... you were much nicer than i... i wouldve called the cops, then found a brick, broken the window, gotten the dog out, and made HER sit in the car for 45 minutes with the windows up.

June 30, 2011 at 2:03 pm |
    • JainaJade@wendy

a few of the guys who stopped once they realized what was going on offered to throw bricks at the windows, even after the first officer showed up. The hardest part for me was once the first cop showed up and I realized he couldn't do anything until the dog was in "clear distress" that I really started to worry since to me it seemed like the dog was in distress. However he did explain that the second officer would be able to get into the car and had IV bags on hand just in case.

June 30, 2011 at 2:07 pm |
      • wendy

'clear distress'?? how the heck do they define that?? wait till the dog stops breathing??? jeezopete. i am SO glad that you were able to get the dog taken care of.. and i hope that ms SUV has to pay a hefty fine and loses the privilege of being a pet owner. i'm glad that they were prepared with fluids...but with a dog...it's one minute OK the next NOT. their systems arent like ours. i've seen a hunting dog (brittany spaniel) go from kinda panting to dead in 2 minutes from heat exhaustion. it was only 75' out. that is something that is NOT ok...and the dog was well cared for. it was a shock...and a lesson to all of us there. kudos to you for acting as soon as you saw the pup! :)

June 30, 2011 at 2:25 pm |
  20. JainaJade@All

Disclaimer: my blood pressure is still elevated so please excuse any spelling mistakes and the length of this post.
    So went to get lunch with a co-worker. First stop was at TopDogTruck (SirB and TWO you need to look them up) for my Not Dog and a cupcake dropoff. Then on to Chipotle for the coworker, while he ran inside I stay in my car to enjoy my delicious hot dog. After eating, about 10 minutes, I noticed he was still in line so l closed up my windows and got ready to join him and see if he wanted coffee. I opened my car door and shortly after heard a strange barking/whimper sound. I look at the car next to me and in the driver seats of this HUGE black SUV I see a small (40lb) lab mix panting. The dog lifted her head made a strange face and then laid back down. Noticing no windows are cracked I try opening doors, all locked. I run, in 4in heels, up the sidewalk asking people as I go if they own a black SUV after getting a bunch of no's i head inside Chipotle and ask the people at the tables if they do. Still no luck so I ask someone who works in the store and they start asking around but nobody respond. Of course today is the day I don't have a phone so I finally locate my coworker in the vortex that is the Chipotle line and grab his phone to call the cops. I go back outside and see the dog still int he car, still no owner but not the dog looks to be in rough shape. Her eyes are glossy and she is having a hard time getting up, occasionally letting out the bark/whimper. Cop shows up people by this point are gathering around the car rechecking doors talking about jimming open windows or taking a brick and opening a window that way. Eventually this lady shows up with her two young kids in tow and starts saying how she had just run inside for a minute. Cop knows this is not the case since I had been transferred to him via dispatch. Eventually the animal control police officer shows up and starts talking to the lady who is still upset at me for calling the cops. He explains that it only takes 15minutes for a dog to die in heat like today and that she's lucky I called it in because if the dog had died she would being arrested. She makes some comment about being surprised the dog is still panting and the officer tells her to give the dog some of her water, the lady is then surprised by how thirsty the dog is.
    The scary part is that by time she had shown up almost 30minutes had passed since I had parked and my coworker was just coming outside. She had time to get her food and finished which means the dog was probably in there for close to 45minutes.

June 30, 2011 at 1:45 pm |
    • Mildred

Oh gods!!! I'm glad you called the cops!

June 30, 2011 at 1:48 pm |
    • AleeD@JJ& Mare

GoodOnya for calling the cops! Grrrrrrr. No one should be treated this way – unless the punishment for this kind of neglect & endangerment is and eye-for-an-eye. Then I wholeheartedly support it.

Did she get any kind of ticket or something?

June 30, 2011 at 1:51 pm |
      • JainaJade@AleeD

in VA it's not a crime to leave a dog in the car unless the dog dies, at least from what I heard the cop telling her. I was honestly trying to not listen since I don't want to explode at her with some of the vocab I picked up while growing up on bases. She was given a ticket for something and she will be getting a follow up visit but what the ticket was for I'm not sure.

June 30, 2011 at 2:04 pm |
    • MT Miner

Glad to hear the dog is ok.

Sadly, just can't fix stupid, at least legally......

June 30, 2011 at 1:55 pm |
    • JBJingles@JJ

Yeah, you saved the day and I think you should be hero for a day, if not a week. Glad to see you cared enough to do something...not too many people would.

June 30, 2011 at 1:57 pm |
      • JainaJade@JBJ

Honestly I don't think anyone else would have known the dog was in the car. It was a GMC Arcadia which is a large SUV, you can't see the drivers seat from the sidewalk since the dog was laying down curled up on the seat. Once people started going up to the doors she did let out a slight bark but otherwise she was quiet, never would have guesses she was there.

June 30, 2011 at 2:02 pm |
    • Mare@JJ

Good thing you called the cops. Can you press charges against her for animal abuse?

June 30, 2011 at 1:57 pm |
      • JainaJade@Mare

They wrote her up for something, I'm not sure what and then Animal Welfare will be swinging by to visit her.

June 30, 2011 at 1:59 pm |
    • RichardHead@JJ

Thank You for stepping in and Saving one of WD's friends. She should have gotten a ticket of some type. Being a public dumbazz is first on my list.

June 30, 2011 at 1:58 pm |
    • Sir Biddle@JJ

Good save JJ!!!

June 30, 2011 at 2:26 pm |
  21. Truth

I am out for a few....Have to go help one of my tenants jumpstart her car...

June 30, 2011 at 1:42 pm |
    • AleeD@Truth

Shocking! HA!

June 30, 2011 at 1:45 pm |
  22. RichardHead

Casey Anthony will NOT testify in her trial. Fire up the fryer and get Old Sparky juiced up.

June 30, 2011 at 1:37 pm |
    • Mare@RH

Better save some room for her lawyer – he's being held in contempt. Or at least last I heard, the judge said after the trial was over, they were going to start the contempt hearing.

June 30, 2011 at 1:40 pm |
      • RichardHead@Mare

Yea,that guy makes Perry Mason look like a Saint....What a Dooooooooooofus. The jury should get the case late Friday or early Saturday..then the fun starts.

June 30, 2011 at 1:45 pm |
      • Mare@RH

I've heard that the jury doesn't have to be unanimous in it's decision – Majority rule. Don't remember where I heard that, it doesn't sound right though... However, she's guilty, now it's just a matter of what they find her guilty of. Part of me hopes she fries. Another part of me hopes she 'wakes up' and realizes what she did, and is kept in prison for the rest of her life suffering. She's not human though, so I don't think the latter would matter too much to her.

June 30, 2011 at 1:50 pm |
    • AleeD@RH & Mare

What did the lawyer do?

June 30, 2011 at 1:46 pm |
      • Mare@Alee

He's been trying to bring in witnesses and change his line of questioning – with out having it approved/reviewed by the other side, he's tried to pull some fast ones as well. He's been warned several times, and from what I've read, the 2 or 3 times court has been postponed or adjurned early has been because of something Baez has done.

June 30, 2011 at 1:54 pm |
      • RichardHead@AleeD

Inept council,plus being a BAD dresser. :))

June 30, 2011 at 1:55 pm |
      • AleeD@RH& Mare

Sounds like the defense lawyer is a sordid (WOD) mess.

If he has to resort to that kind of subterfuge and put his career in jeopardy just to try to build a defense, then I'm guessing she's gotta be guilty.

June 30, 2011 at 2:02 pm |
      • RichardHead@AleeD

What career? This is his first capital murder case and has done very poorly. He just wants to be on T.V.

June 30, 2011 at 2:08 pm |
      • Mare@RH

I agree. He obviously didn't do too well in school. Regardless of the outcome, there is going to be an appeal. There has to be, with as many errors as Baez made, she's going to want a mis-trial, and since that route has failed already, she'll appeal.

She's guiltier than sin, if you ask me, but still has the right to appeal.

June 30, 2011 at 2:16 pm |
      • Jim Bowie@Mare

I'll peel her for 'ya.

June 30, 2011 at 2:28 pm |
      • AleeD@RH& Mare

OMG! This is his first and he's making a show of his incompetence on TV? brilliant.

June 30, 2011 at 2:29 pm |
      • RichardHead@AleeD

Only in America, and they had to bring in 2 lawyers that are certified under Florida law as capitol murder attorney's. What a waste of taxpayer money.

June 30, 2011 at 2:39 pm |
  23. This Just In ....

<============================================3

Sometimes a sordid (WOD) picture is worth 1,000 words.

June 30, 2011 at 1:09 pm |
  24. JBJingles@All

Question – Has anyone here tried to bbq oysters before? I really don't care for them, but my son in law loves them and they are on sale at the store up there so I was thinking of getting some, but have no idea how to grill them?? Sordid details please. :)

June 30, 2011 at 1:02 pm |
    • RichardHead@JBJ

Saw this on Bourdain when he was in New Orleans. You will need burlap bags that are wet,place oysters inside,place on grill and close cover. This guy did his on an open brick BBQ pit. Can't remember cook times tho–check the BBQ Bible again,I think he has done it too.

June 30, 2011 at 1:11 pm |
      • Ms. Grammar

My favorite ex-brother-in-law (my sister's been thrice married!) does his on the grill by laying them closed directly on the grate (right over the coals), closing the grill cover and checking every 2-3 minutes to see if they've starting opening. Once they have started, he carefully shucks the top shell, put back on the grate, drizzles lemon juice and olive oil and sprinkles a couple bits of chopped tarragon on them and just heats them till the edges start to curl. Mighty fine with an ice cold Yuengling. Damn, now I want some! :)

June 30, 2011 at 1:17 pm |
      • Ms. Grammar

Let me rephrase that. He places them on the grate, not lays them! That would be awfully painful, I would imagine.

June 30, 2011 at 1:18 pm |
      • Truth@Ms. Grammar

Sounds like he makes a grate effort of it!

June 30, 2011 at 1:28 pm |
      • Aphrodesiac

Oysters have been know to be a precursor to sordid affairs.

June 30, 2011 at 1:33 pm |
  25. Jerv@WOD

The sordid things that those "people" did to the baby pigs in the Box lunch video clip should be treated the same way for punishment.

June 30, 2011 at 12:58 pm |
  26. Sir Biddle

The second song at the 3:00 minute mark is my FAVORITE!!!!!

June 30, 2011 at 12:56 pm |
  27. wendy@wod

With the mood i am in today, my thoughts are ranging from slightly depraved to downright sordid.

June 30, 2011 at 12:49 pm |
  28. Truth@Word of the Dsy

This seems to fit us sometimes. Have fun iwth it!

sor·did   /ˈsɔrdɪd/ Show Spelled[sawr-did] Show IPA
    adjective
    1. morally ignoble or base; vile: sordid methods.
    2. meanly selfish, self-seeking, or mercenary.
    3. dirty or filthy.
    EXPAND4. squalid; wretchedly poor and run-down: sordid housing. COLLAPSE
    Greek and Latin Roots

--------------------------–

Origin:
    1590–1600; < Latin sordidus, equivalent to sord ( ēs ) dirt + -idus -id4

Related forms
    sor·did·ly, adverb
    sor·did·ness, noun
    un·sor·did, adjective
    un·sor·did·ly, adverb
    un·sor·did·ness, noun

Can be confused:   sordid, sorted.

Synonyms
    1. degraded, depraved. See mean2 . 2. avaricious, tight, close, stingy. 3. soiled, unclean, foul.

Antonyms
    1. honorable. 2. generous. 3. clean.

Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2011.

June 30, 2011 at 12:40 pm |
    • RichardHead@WOD

Lettuce all bring out the sordid details on VEGANS! Leave no spinach leaf unturned.

June 30, 2011 at 12:54 pm |
    • Ms. Grammar

A little depravity amongst friends can be fun.

June 30, 2011 at 12:57 pm |
      • RichardHead@Ms.Grammar

I concur..HA!! Thank You in advance for the "Rippers",it's been years since I was in Jersey,but I will never forget how good they were.

June 30, 2011 at 1:04 pm |
      • Ms. Grammar

Now, do you want yours with that craaaaazzzzy onion relish on them? Taking my Mom (80) and her puppy (bebe) on a car ride on Sunday. She's pretty stoked to be going to Rutt's. She's only seen it on Food Network.

June 30, 2011 at 1:12 pm |
      • RichardHead@Ms.Grammar

Well Hell yeah and can you get me a cremator please–those are excellent.

June 30, 2011 at 1:18 pm |
      • Ms. Grammar

They are my favorites, too. I figure I'll start Mom off with a ripper and see where she goes from there.

June 30, 2011 at 1:20 pm |
      • RichardHead@Ms.Grammar

I concur about Mom and I would have the relish on the side just in case. Also lots of gum and keep them away from the dog–I have experience on that part.

June 30, 2011 at 1:41 pm |
      • Ms. Grammar

ooo, sorry about that experience thingy...

June 30, 2011 at 2:19 pm |
      • RichardHead@Ms.Grammar

It's o.k. WD won't eat any sausage or hot dogs since that time so it means more for me. :)))

June 30, 2011 at 2:26 pm |
  29. DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@The Jukebox

Sorry I'm late, but it's really busy over here since we're trying to finish 2 days worth of work in one. UGH!

Regardless, I might as well drop something in here now. You MIGHT recognize the first 40 seconds of this from a certain commercial for a van...

June 30, 2011 at 12:27 pm |
    • Jerv@DJC

Never much cared for Judas Priest but I liked that. What was the commercial?

June 30, 2011 at 12:55 pm |
      • DJChilllyPhil, Jukebox King & Cold Stone God@Jerv, ALL

June 30, 2011 at 1:25 pm |
  30. MT Miner

I read that OH-MY-GO-SHITS-FRAKK-IN-HOT-OUTSIDE!!!! My mind only interprets what it wants to see I guess.

On the flooding, get ready for more, it is going to hit 90 here this weekend, and we still have a ton of snow pack that is going directly into the the Missouri. The Gallatin, Jefferson, and Madison rivers all come together right here to form the Missouri, and they are all running full bore.

June 30, 2011 at 12:08 pm |
    • Mare@MTM

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who read it like that. I couldn't process what Frank's hot sauce had to do with outside... Or at least that's how I interpreted it. LOL

June 30, 2011 at 12:17 pm |
      • Ms. Grammar

It's catching!!!! Franks hot sauce. I am laughing so hard now my coworkers have come over to make sure I'm ok. ROLF LMFAO.

June 30, 2011 at 1:08 pm |
    • wendy

hah!! i saw that after it posted... :) yeah.. you guys can keep your melting snow pack man!! we dont need no more stinkin water!! altho... if it gets too high i wont be able to go to work as i live north of the river and work south of the river.. hmmm...

June 30, 2011 at 12:32 pm |
      • Mare@Wendy

And not being able to get to work is a problem why? LOL

Rochester NY weather... 72 and sunny – Nice day to work outside.

June 30, 2011 at 12:38 pm |
      • wendy@mare

that right there is hammock weather!! nice!

June 30, 2011 at 12:47 pm |
      • MT Miner

Wish we could keep the water here, but everything is flat full up! Going to be an awesome 4 day weekend, this is the absolute nicest 4 day stretch we have had since last August.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 45. North northwest wind at 5 mph becoming east.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 83. Light and variable wind.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 50.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 92.

Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 52.

Independence Day: Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Monday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.

June 30, 2011 at 1:06 pm |
      • Mare@MTM

Your weather sounds a lot like what we get here. We are on lake Ontario (one of the Great Lakes) so we are pretty moderate – don't get the drastic differences between high and low.

June 30, 2011 at 1:37 pm |
  31. wendy

OHMYGOSHITSFRAKKINHOTOUTSIDE!!!! and its not so much the heat, but the humidity...OY VEY! walked out of my decently comfortable 78' house into an 85' steamroom. and it's just getting worse. *wrings hair out for the third time today*. what's the point of showering?? i go outside and BAM! i produce my own downpour! good thing i've got extra deoderant here at work...as well as lots and lots of water to drink. i feel for those guys doing road construction...cuz lemme tell ya we've got a lot of it right now! and just found out a few friends' husbands are now out of work as their businesses are under water from the flooding. it's gettin bad here in the midwest folks. arent i just a bunch of joy this morning??? actually, i'm in a fantastic mood today!! brought some cinnamon rolls in for breakfast...have some!!

June 30, 2011 at 11:59 am |
    • Queen of Everything@wendy

Pay no attention to the men in white coats. They are only here to remove your Diet Coke and any other caffeinated paraphenalia.

June 30, 2011 at 12:04 pm |
      • wendy

he! i waved at them as they stopped by. wouldnt ya know they took all the cinnamon rolls!!

June 30, 2011 at 12:31 pm |
      • JBJingles@QoE@wendy

You took the words out of my mouth...I was reading her post and thinking "step away from the caffeine"! LOL

June 30, 2011 at 12:32 pm |
      • wendy@jbj&qoe

would you believe me if i told you i havent had any?? GRIN

June 30, 2011 at 12:34 pm |
      • JBJingles@wendy

I actually do believe you! You have so much energy that is conveyed in your posts...I love it!

June 30, 2011 at 12:49 pm |
    • RichardHead@Wendy

Let's go surfin' now,everybody's learnin' how, come on a safari with me.....:)))) Had to throw that in there. Take care up yonder.

June 30, 2011 at 12:18 pm |
      • wendy@rh

i am kinda wishin i owned a boat right now...

June 30, 2011 at 12:35 pm |
      • Lyle Lovett@Wendy

If I had a boat,
        I'd go out on the ocean...

June 30, 2011 at 12:41 pm |
  32. The Witty One@All

Everyone have a great afternoon, i'm off to a client and will be out the rest of the day.

@JJ – Let me know if you want to go berry picking this weekend!

June 30, 2011 at 11:51 am |
  33. faith@Truth and Kat

Truth- You've said you used to run marathons, and I am going to do a half marathon in October, my 1st. My question is what kinds of food did you eat?? I'm pretty slim and like to eat healthy, but need to make sure I'm eating enough to train and build up my strenght. I've been running since high school, but never anything more than 5 miles at a stretch. I've started to train and now am realizing I need to be eating more to fuel my body.
    So, Kat, maybe this could be a 5@5 or something. The top foods to fuel your body? I need some input on this and appreciate any advice.
    I've got to run for now, but will check back in this afternoon when I'm at work.

June 30, 2011 at 11:36 am |
    • JainaJade@faith

check out: http://catesworldkitchen.com/running/
      she does crazy marathons and is always talking about what to eat/what not to eat. her recipes are amazing, and for the most part simple and practical

June 30, 2011 at 11:40 am |
    • Truth@Faith

I am probably not the best suited to advise on diet, because I pretty much can eat anything I want without gaining weight. I do make it a point though, if I have a race coming up to make sure to eat balanced for the month or so prior. I am not big into veggies though, so I do a lot of V8 juice and a good multivitamin as well. Also make sure to fill yourself well, as you will be burning a lot. I also did the usual carbo loading as well. Lots of pasta, bread and rice. Generally, what worked for me was just to pretty much gorge during training, as I burned it up fairly quickly. (I used to do five to seven miles a day and a long run of ten to fifteen on the weekends)

Also, stay hydrated...Basically you want your urine to be as close to clear as possible. I live at altitude, so this is especially important. I sleep with a quart bottle of water on the nightstand, and keep another in the fridge.

Also, if you are a blood donor, do NOT give in the months before you race Seems self-evident, but I have made that mistake before.

What is your training pace per mile?

June 30, 2011 at 11:58 am |
    • Kat Kinsman

I dig the idea! Will look into it. Thank you!

July 1, 2011 at 1:28 am |
  34. faith

A quick good morning to you all!

June 30, 2011 at 11:33 am |
  35. JBJingles

Great morning to you all!! It's my Friday, so YIPPPPPEEEE. We have a 7 a.m. flight tomorrow, so I'll be up before the birds... Think TSA would mind if I brought a bag of lemons, cilantro, and two English cukes with me on the plane?? I think I over bought produce last week...

June 30, 2011 at 11:31 am |
    • Ms. Grammar

Not if you offered to make mojitos for everyone with them!

June 30, 2011 at 11:44 am |
      • JBJingles@Ms. Grammar

I don't think I have ever had a mojito! Maybe I'll give one a try this weekend... :)

June 30, 2011 at 12:00 pm |
    • RichardHead@JBJ

Morning Beer Babe,Don't forget your pink panties while grilling:)) Hey check this out DrPepper.com–I found it yesterday and they have a marinade and BBQ sauce for sale from Dublin Texas. Makes it easier when doing brisket I guess. Where are you and Hubs off to?

June 30, 2011 at 11:52 am |
      • JBJingles@RH

We are off to WA through 7/7, an excused absence as I put my time in a while ago!! LOL My 2 daughters and all the little ones are up there, so it should be great fun. Maybe go out on the lake, grilling, water park. I think I will break down and get a grill this time...it gets to minus temps in the winter so I haven't wanted to get one yet...but we have a small shed so that should work. Any fun plans for the 4th?? TX still on fire??

June 30, 2011 at 11:58 am |
      • RichardHead@JBJ

Lots of fireworks shows are canceled and the sale of fireworks is prohibited....Bummer. WD always likes chasing the squirrels with a sparkler hanging out of her mouth. Will probably be grilling and drinking,followed by more drinking and grilling.:)) In regards to Dublin DrPepper--They are being sued by DrPepper/Snapple for some type of bottling BS. Dublin uses original bottles and will only sell when you bring in empties unless you want to pay a premium. It is worth it though.

June 30, 2011 at 12:08 pm |
      • JBJingles@RH

I'll have to check out the Dr. Pepper recipe...maybe I can make a small brisket or tri-tip to feed the masses when I'm up there! Stay safe this weekend!

June 30, 2011 at 12:28 pm |
      • RichardHead@JBJ

Roger that. You and Hubs have fun–What about ODIE???

June 30, 2011 at 12:33 pm |
      • JBJingles@RH

Odie prefers not to fly, just like the hubs...well he doesn't like car rides either. Neighbor comes over to keep an eye on him, or watch him sleep which is probably what he'll be doing the whole time! LOL

Never did find the Dr. P recipe on the website tho??

June 30, 2011 at 5:06 pm |
  36. Mare

Good almost afternoon all. Hope everyone who is taking a LONG weekend has a good one. Me, I have to work tomorrow, and again on Tuesday :(

June 30, 2011 at 10:59 am |
    • RichardHead@Mare

The Wahhhhhhhhhhhmbulance is on it's way. Please lay down on your desk and elevate your feet till they arrive.

June 30, 2011 at 11:03 am |
      • Mare@RH

LOL – Thanks. Thanks a lot. :)

June 30, 2011 at 11:10 am |
      • RichardHead@Mare

May I also say,"Man Up", just don't break a nail. :)))

June 30, 2011 at 11:13 am |
      • Mare@RH

ha ha ha – I would cry if I broke a nail – I just had them done :)

I don't, however, wear sandals and socks. Can't wear sandals LOL

June 30, 2011 at 11:23 am |
  37. RichardHead@SirB

Morning,in answer to your question yesterday which I did not get to answer as I was sitting in line at the weigh station-NO and I never received an e-mail address. Go figure.

June 30, 2011 at 10:56 am |
    • Sir Biddle@RH

Oh well. Don't let it get to you. I'd just tack it up to the dynamics of the internet. For all we know, half this group could be writing each other from prison or folks could be using two or three screen names.

June 30, 2011 at 11:09 am |
      • RichardHead@SirB

I suspect the Queen is actually in SingSing..:))))

June 30, 2011 at 11:11 am |
      • The Witty One@Sir B

For full disclosure I also post under the following screen names:

The Worst Comedian Ever
        The Worst Itinerant Comedian Ever
        Vaginatarian
        Breaking News!
        Paid Advertisement

I think that's about it for now. Maybe a few random ones when attacking trolls.

June 30, 2011 at 11:25 am |
      • Queen of Everything@Sir B and Rich

I only post as Dixie Sugarbaker, of the Savannah Sugarbakers and Sven's Wife. And I'm at Riker's, not SingSing.

June 30, 2011 at 11:45 am |
  38. Queen of Everything

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, diddle dee dee, diddle dee dee. Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head!

June 30, 2011 at 10:53 am |
    • The Witty One@QOE

Really? Why would you do that to me?

June 30, 2011 at 11:01 am |
      • Queen of Everything@TWO

Because that song has been driving me nuts all day and I decided it was time to inflict the misery on someone else.

June 30, 2011 at 11:47 am |
      • The Witty One@QOE

You, madam, are evil.

June 30, 2011 at 11:50 am |
    • Gilligan

Is that a coconut bra I see?

June 30, 2011 at 11:02 am |
  39. The Witty One

blah

June 30, 2011 at 10:20 am |
    • RichardHead@TWO

Why the looooooooooooooong face TWO?

June 30, 2011 at 10:23 am |
      • The Witty One@RH

Long day yesterday and when I went to get my first cup of coffee this morning, I ripped the top off the sugar packet and placed the ripped top in my coffee and poured the sugar in the trash...

June 30, 2011 at 10:35 am |
      • Queen of Everything@TWO

If it makes you feel any better I was typing numbers into my office phone instead of into my computer yesterday. I was starting to get really honked off before I figured out what I had done.

June 30, 2011 at 10:44 am |
    • Queen of Everything@TWO

I'll see your blah and raise you a ho-hum.

June 30, 2011 at 10:26 am |
      • The Witty One@QOE

I will go all in with a "holy crap is today over yet, i'm starting to go crazy from sitting at my desk, where is my coffee, why is my coffee cold, stop ringing phone, i'm going to kill you outlook, where is my coffee again, why is my coffee still cold, where is my cell phone, why is my computer being updated again, who keeps stealing all my pens, i want to go home, is it time for lunch yet, why did I schedule a client today, no that is not what I do here so go find the right person to do it, why are you bothering me, shut up in the next cube, where the hell is my coffee, does the coffee machine brew the coffee with cold water for petes sake?".

June 30, 2011 at 10:46 am |
      • Queen of Everything@TWO

I will second the nomination for "shut up in the next cube" and I am willing to chip in for an Outlook mob hit.

June 30, 2011 at 10:51 am |
    • JainaJade

'ello there. Enjoying all the "fun" traffic in our area? Between the truck hanging over the overpass and the truck that took out 66 yesterday...starting to wonder if it's a conspiracy...

June 30, 2011 at 10:27 am |
      • Sir Biddle@JJ

Its just a consipiracy training exercise we are working on. Nothing JFK or Area51 just yet. Stand by.

June 30, 2011 at 10:30 am |
      • The Witty One@JJ & Sir B

One of my co-workers got caught in that fire on 66. He said 7 of the 8 lanes were shut down. Craziness!

Traffic isn't that bad for me and has gotten better since school let out. Now I don't have to contend with the soccar moms taking their kids to school :)

@Sir B – That's what the government WOULD say... "Oh, it's just a training exercise...ignore that giant mushroom cloud..."

June 30, 2011 at 10:34 am |
      • Sir Biddle@TWO

Gas leaks are also popular too.

"Sir, I am going to need you to evacuate the area, there has been a gas leak and we are trying to contain it"

"Ummm, Okay, but what the hell is that green 6 legged thing that just jumped off the building?!?!"

June 30, 2011 at 10:40 am |
      • The Witty One@Sir B

Silly government. You can't fool the masses!

June 30, 2011 at 10:48 am |
      • Vince Foster@TWO

Actually they can. Look what they did to me.

June 30, 2011 at 10:58 am |
      • JainaJade@SirB

oh alphabet soup land what fun you are :-)
        Remind me why I'm a part of that mess again....

June 30, 2011 at 11:13 am |
      • The Witty One

By "the masses" I meant the people that wear tinfoil caps...

June 30, 2011 at 11:19 am |
      • Sir Biddle@JJ

$hitty job market and weak economy showing no signs of improvement anytime soon.

June 30, 2011 at 11:23 am |
      • The Witty One@Sir B

Now is the time to make a killing selling snake oil. People want to believe anything good at times like this. Too bad I actually have a conscience.

June 30, 2011 at 11:27 am |
      • The Witty One@JJ

Luckily it's all my clients that deal with the intials, not me directly :)

June 30, 2011 at 11:28 am |
      • JainaJade@TWO

i am an initial but luckily they have their $hit together so can't really complain :-) I just can't wait until the Silver Line is done! That will be a very very very happy day

June 30, 2011 at 11:37 am |
      • The Witty One@JJ

I can't wait until they finish construction in northern va...period. I guess that will never happen though. By the time they finish building it bigger, it needs to be built even bigger!

June 30, 2011 at 11:47 am |
    • Mare@TWO

OK – It's time for drinks already! Or at least a nap. :)

Hope things are looking up.

June 30, 2011 at 11:25 am |
      • The Witty One@Mare

I think drinking is one of the causes of my blah-ness today. I drank from 1-11 yesterday :) Golf in the afternoon and pool in the evening!

June 30, 2011 at 11:33 am |
      • Mare@TWO

See, that's your problem. You haven't properly weaned yourself off! You need to continue drinking.

Just kidding.

June 30, 2011 at 11:39 am |
  40. Manatee

Check me out

June 30, 2011 at 10:10 am |
  41. MT Miner

Morning all, gorgeous day in Montana. A short day for me, then its 4 day weekend time, let the Moose Drool flow!

June 30, 2011 at 10:05 am |
  42. SeaBee from Home Port

Good morning, all! Please don't mind me, if there seems to be copious amounts of dancing, here, in my corner. Last day in the old position. Cannot wait for a change! :-)

June 30, 2011 at 10:02 am |
    • Sarah Palin@SeaBee

How's that "change' workin' out for 'ya?

June 30, 2011 at 10:11 am |
      • SeaBee from Home Port @ the former "governor"

My day could have been much better without ever hearing from you, ma'am.
        Feel free to take that lovely bridge to nowhere... Heard it's lovely this time of year on some of the uninhabited Aleutian Islands.

June 30, 2011 at 10:30 am |
  43. Sir Biddle

Morning Crew. Morving slowly today as last night's dinner is NOT settling with me. Have already downed Tums, Pepto, and Ginger ale. Stomach pump anyone?

June 30, 2011 at 9:54 am |
    • AleeD@Sir Bid

Sorry you're indigestion-y. Maybe QOE can come up with the pump.

What did you eat?

June 30, 2011 at 9:59 am |
      • Sir Biddle@AleeD

A visit to Burrito Brother's I think is what did me in. I didn't even order it with jalapenos either. I used to have an iron stomach, but its turning to glass as I age.

June 30, 2011 at 10:04 am |
      • AleeD@Sir Bid

I'm with you on the iron stomach changes. Mine was cast iron. I used to be able to down some hot azz chicken wangs in my yoot ("did you say 2 yoots?") Now I can only tolerate medium heat.

Have you tried downing some water or (urp) milk? If neither of those work, take solace in knowing that this too shall pass. ;))))))))))))

June 30, 2011 at 10:09 am |
      • Sir Biddle@Dr. AleeD

Did the milk first thing and I think the Ginger Ale is kicking in and things seems to be better.

June 30, 2011 at 10:33 am |
    • Dr.Kildare

Man down,code pink,I repeat code pink.

June 30, 2011 at 10:00 am |
    • Jenna Haze

Ice cream,get your ice cream here.

June 30, 2011 at 10:14 am |
      • Sir Biddle@JennaH

YES PLEASE. I'll take as many scoops as you'll give me.

June 30, 2011 at 10:28 am |
    • Chicago Lady

I'm always looking for a good pump :)

June 30, 2011 at 10:57 am |
      • Dr. AleeD, Thread Dominatrix

So am I. ~_~

June 30, 2011 at 12:24 pm |
  44. Michele G

Present!

Truth is there a fire near Denver? Pink sky and all.......

have a cousin in New Mexico watching the fire there with wariness but he's too far south ( think) to be affected.

June 30, 2011 at 9:53 am |
  45. Queen of Everything

Good morning , sunshines!

June 30, 2011 at 9:29 am |
    • RichardHead@Queen

Good Morning,want some breakfast?

June 30, 2011 at 9:37 am |
      • Queen of Everything

Fritters, fritters, fritters!

June 30, 2011 at 10:04 am |
  46. AleeD

Good Morning. :D

June 30, 2011 at 9:11 am |
    • RichardHead@AleeD

Points deduction for being late this morning–:))

June 30, 2011 at 9:13 am |
    • AleeD@RH

"And points all her own,
      setting way up high"

June 30, 2011 at 9:41 am |
      • Bob Seger

Oh Yea,it was cold outside.

June 30, 2011 at 9:46 am |
      • Dirty Dan

"The way she danced, the skirt kept hiking up her thigh"

June 30, 2011 at 9:53 am |
  47. JainaJade

Good morning all! As promised I have some strawberry cupcakes with blueberry cream cheese icing :-D Enjoy!

June 30, 2011 at 8:30 am |
    • RichardHead@JJ

Good Morning and Thank You.....I'd better grab a couple before the Queen get's here and they are all gone. :)))

June 30, 2011 at 8:33 am |
      • Jerv@RicH and JJ

Damn, those do sound sooo good! I'm gonna dip out before I get busy and find something close to that.

June 30, 2011 at 8:37 am |
  48. Mildred

Good morning everyone! I'll add some banana bread to RicH's spread and take a slice of cherry pie! (I'm a stone's throw from New England, I can have pie for breakfast!)

June 30, 2011 at 8:17 am |
    • RichardHead@Mildred

Good Morning and Thanks for the nanner bread! Any day is a good day for cherry pie.

June 30, 2011 at 8:31 am |
    • Ms. Grammar

Good morning! As you are the mistress of all that is tea (IMHO)...I'm hosting another of my tea parties for approximately 60 ladies. Instead of purchasing little jars of Devonshire Clotted Cream at $7 a jar, I was hoping you might have a recipe that didn't call for raw cream (non pasteurized). All the recipes I have been able to gather are from Great Britain (go figure) where they can still buy "raw" milk and cream. Any crumb of crumpet you can toss my way is greatly appreciated!

June 30, 2011 at 12:54 pm |
  49. Truth

Good morning all!
    Feel like I am on Mars today, as the sunrise was pink this morning...Odd.

How are y'all today?

June 30, 2011 at 8:17 am |
    • Jerv@Truth@Mil

Morning! Doing great here. Wonderful cool weather today. How's the insomnia coming along, Truth?

June 30, 2011 at 8:28 am |
    • RichardHead@Truth

Good Pink Morning my Brother. Did ya get to see Mrs.Obama on her motor bike? HA!

June 30, 2011 at 8:29 am |
      • Truth@RichHead, Jerv

Saw that and I have to wonder where she was hauling azz off to lol...

The insomnia is ongoing. I hate to use Ambien as it makes me VERY loopy, but sometime you do what you gots to do...

June 30, 2011 at 8:39 am |
  50. RichardHead

Good Pre-Holiday Thursday everyone. WD and I have been lax in our duties this week soooooo,Coffee is on, an assortment of donuts are on the coffee table,Apple fritters for the Queen also and Cherry pie with a biscuit buttery base! Enjoy all!

June 30, 2011 at 7:25 am |
    • Jerv@RicH and All

Good morning! Thanks for the grub. How is WD recovering?

June 30, 2011 at 7:31 am |
      • RichardHead@Jerv

Good Morning my good friend.....She is doing great till tomorrow at 10:00 when she goes in to get 2 stitches out. Poor Vet!!! Plans for the Holiday?

June 30, 2011 at 7:48 am |
      • Jerv@RicH

Does she have to be muzzled when she sees the vet? I was planning on taking pops out for a steak dinner. Maybe see Green Lantern too. Did you see it? Was it any good?

June 30, 2011 at 7:57 am |
      • RichardHead@Jerv

She is normally pretty good at the Vet,tho the stitches are on the inside of the upper eyelid. I don't think I want to be in the room when this happens. I saw Green Lantern in 3D and liked it. The special effects were pretty good and I only paid $ 8.00 for the tickets as it was the first showing of the day. I think Pop's will like it.

June 30, 2011 at 8:03 am |
      • Jerv@RicH

Yikes! Yeah I don't think I could watch that either, getting those stitches out. Cool, then we are going to catch that flick. What you doing for the 4th? Too hot to naked grill?

June 30, 2011 at 8:12 am |
      • RichardHead@Jerv

Yes,Naked Grilling is on tap all weekend longggggggggg!!!! The Bummer is that ALL fireworks sales and the majority of fireworks shows have been canceled due to the drought. Oh well, I'll probably see some when I leave out Monday night. You and Pop's have a safe 4th of July.

June 30, 2011 at 8:27 am |
      • Jerv@RicH

Good man! Always a good time for naked grilling no matter the weather. Boooh-raah!! Have a great 4th dude, I'm out unitl lunch if we are not busy.

June 30, 2011 at 8:38 am |